Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #221
Webkinz :)
ejoy23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Wow, my room suddenly looks empty, and boring... jk i still like my room lol

how much did ya'll spend making these rooms?

i spent about ten thousand
\
Click the image to open in full size.
ejoy23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #222
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Everyone's rooms look so nice, I sure hope someone from here wins again! WTG everyone!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #223
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I hope they put up the winners soon! I wonder if it might be tomorrow, since the next contest is supposed to be announced then?
July is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #224
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I grew up in Michigan. I knew there was tulip stuff in Holland (couldn't have come up with the name) but didn't know about a strawberry fest. Now we think of cherries if we are trying to think of something unique about Michigan - go figure?!? By the way, stbernard, I have noticed your 'go MSU' in your siggy. Did you attend or do you now? I graduated from MSU as did my husband but it is getting to be a lot of years ago. We were in Lyman Briggs College (in case you attend and aren't just a sports fan - actually not sure if everyone on campus even knows what Lyman Briggs is).
I'm sorry, I know it's off topic, but I'm just really amazed at how may people from Michigan are on here. It really is a small world. I was born and raised in Michigan and still live about 15 minutes from MSU.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #225
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

These r all great rooms.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 01-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #226
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

here's mine, just tought i would like to share it with you guys!

---------- webkinzluver&lt;3 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

oh, it might be a bit blurry, sorry

Last edited by webkinzluver<3; 01-20-2009 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #227
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by ejoy23
Wow, my room suddenly looks empty, and boring... jk i still like my room lol

how much did ya'll spend making these rooms?

i spent about ten thousand
\
I did not spend ten thousand. My room was actually surprisingly cheap to put together. (I spent more on furniture that I thought would go in the room, but did not...)

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #228
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Wow..I must have missed this contest..if I had known in advance I know I would have entered.We love contest..and imaginations..

Excellent entries everyone..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #229
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

I won(:
Im so happy, and I think alot of the othe rooms on this thread shoulod have won, not the ones Ganz chose=P
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #230
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Congratulations californiax24..good job
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Closed