Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 12:41 AM   #201
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
man! thats one awesome room! i should've been more creative on mine i suppose.
Thanks! I love your room - great use of space! I used a smaller room because I'm terrible at figuring out how to lay out the big ones. You did a really good job with that! And I love the colors you put together. Those lime green chairs are really cool, and look great with the yellows and pinks and reds; and the relative heaviness of them nicely balances the pretty, delicate little tables and chairs on the other side of the room.
July is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #202
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by masquerade
An absolutely gorgeous room! Love the color and the creativity!

masq

---------- masquerade added 7 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Here is my entry. Thank you everyone for sharing. It's so fun to look at everyone's creation.

Click the image to open in full size.
Why thank you
Your room is GREAT too!
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 01-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #203
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I haven't looked through all the pages yet but I thought I would show my entry (also posted in the Rares club) It is my uptown juice bar. I, Like many others, did not consider the clothing of my pets but I am hoping since it was a ROOM design contest they won't even look at the clothes. My pets were only in the room to show the function and flow of it.

bflyangel is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #204
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I haven't looked through all the pages yet but I thought I would show my entry (also posted in the Rares club) It is my uptown juice bar. I, Like many others, did not consider the clothing of my pets but I am hoping since it was a ROOM design contest they won't even look at the clothes. My pets were only in the room to show the function and flow of it.

Ohhh... That is breathtaking! Thanks for sharing!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #205
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Thank you so much Hmm! I wasn't keen on doing the room but I am so happy I did. This room will stay like this now.
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #206

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel

that is lovely! its very nice!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #207
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

well here is mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpgConservatory.wm.jpg (61.9 KB, 40 views)
Old 01-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #208
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is my version of the "Kinzville Floral Show". I found out later that I messed up because I used items that were NOT from the W shop. Oh well it was fun trying!

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Last edited by LinLin; 01-08-2009 at 11:57 PM..
LinLin is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 01:08 AM   #209
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I have really enjoyed looking at all the entries on this thread! I find it amazing that we all had such different visions for our rooms. Bravo to all on your individual efforts!
I tried to use at least one of each flower/plant in my room, and I outfitted the 3 Lil Kinz that I used in flowered clothing. The result was a bit "busy", but I hope that the over-all effect was cohesive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMsSchoolBus' flower room4.JPG (88.5 KB, 37 views)
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #210

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
well here is mine
you needed to use only wshop items for the room. its very pretty though!
Closed