Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #191

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Wow, you all have such wonderful rooms . love it.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #192
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I love everyone's rooms!

Here is the room I entered:

WOW! SnowCrystal! THAT IS AMAZING!!
I love what you did!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #193
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dizzyfish101
WOW! SnowCrystal! THAT IS AMAZING!!
I love what you did!
Thank you! I only used a couple types of flowers, but I thought it looked good in the snow!

I love everyone's rooms! I think they are all amazing! Great job everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #194
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Okay...

I don't live in Michigan, but I studied at MSU for one summer. I did the Clarion workshop for SF and Fantasy while I was there.

Small world, eh?

Hmm
It really is a small world. It is amazing how many people I run across with some connection to Michigan. Even though I have lived in elsewhere for almost 20 years, I still consider myself a Michigander (not sure if that is a generally used term or just something the college gang used).

View Post Originally Posted by MarchingWebkinz
here is mine... its bad i dont have much money...
Click the image to open in full size.
Your room is NOT bad. I love rooms made using the conservatory wallpaper and the red chairs look wonderful in there. The bare floor actually looks good too. Thanks for sharing your room!

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Amaryllis plants are probably the ones that I use the most. They go so well with pirate theme!

(Because of course, all pirates harbor a secret love of flowers, and use them in their interior decorating along with cannons, and skull and cross bone flags...)

Don't they?

???

Hmm
Of course all pirates (or at least webkinz pirates LOL!) love flowers!

View Post Originally Posted by kt150
Off topic, but MSU? I am guessing you are not talking about Mississippi State University. I got excited there for a second thinking you were talking about the college I am attending! lol.
Sorry kt150, MSU in this case stands for Michigan State University. Does Mississippi State go by MSU as well?

View Post Originally Posted by NicNatMom
Here's my entry. I tried to make a flower shop. I cannibalized my whole house for furniture and still spent about 7000 kc. I actually liked the room so much that I'm going to have to buy more furniture to replace what I took from the rest of my house. I can't wait for the next contest. This was fun.
Love your flower shop NicNatMom! I have a conservatory (never thought to use that room as my contest entry, duh!) where I tried to use counter groupings to display the flowers but yours is so much better!!!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #195
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

well, i'm very sad lol, i spend thousands of kinzcash buying a new room, and things for it, and then my friend says "you cant use rare or retired items" and my room had all of the exclusive flower things!!! i was so angry, because she told me the day after the contest ended!!!!:ccat:
twilight is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #196
NKOTB is
Gifted

noloveintennis will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
It really is a small world. It is amazing how many people I run across with some connection to Michigan. Even though I have lived in elsewhere for almost 20 years, I still consider myself a Michigander (not sure if that is a generally used term or just something the college gang used).
Michigander, yeah, that's what I use, and I still live here. It is interesting to see how many people on here have a connection to Michigan. Is that why I can never find the TC3 cards?
noloveintennis is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #197
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by noloveintennis
Michigander, yeah, that's what I use, and I still live here. It is interesting to see how many people on here have a connection to Michigan. Is that why I can never find the TC3 cards?
Yep, that must be it! Everyone is in Michigan buying the TC3 cards. Oh, you made me laugh. Unfortunately my daughter was typing next to me and she said I scared her when I laughed. Oh well, she will survive. I am sorry you can't find the TC3 cards. How about online? I think I saw them on webvirtualtoy.com (I found their advertisement here on WI and have been very happy with what I purchased) when I placed my last order.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #198
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Everybody's rooms are so great! I had a lot of fun putting mine together, and even more fun looking at all the others! Maybe now I'll be inspired to finish some more rooms.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGarden Gazebo.jpg (62.7 KB, 37 views)
July is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 12:13 AM   #199

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by July
Everybody's rooms are so great! I had a lot of fun putting mine together, and even more fun looking at all the others! Maybe now I'll be inspired to finish some more rooms.
man! thats one awesome room! i should've been more creative on mine i suppose.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #200
Diabetes Awareness

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

I didn't enter the contest, but I've enjoyed looking through all the photos in this thread! I think all of you have great creativity. The "busy" rooms are nice, but the "minimalist" rooms are wonderful, too. After all, our Webkinz sometimes need a nice, restful place in which to "meditate."

Lollie, I LOVE your outdoor room!!!! Hmm, both your underwater rooms are awesome! I also loved the tea room and the tulip parade room. This is one thing I really like about Webkinz World: It inspires people to be artistic and creative. With all the emphasis on achievement tests in schools, the problems of work, iit's really great that Kids (young and old) have a place where they can escape the stress and just PLAY!
Closed