Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 12:42 AM   #11
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

you guys rooms are really nice! Mine looks kinda bare compared to some I think lol

Good luck to you all, everyone did a wonderful job!

Click the image to open in full size.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #12
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
Mine looks very empty compared to some of the rooms I've seem. Some of them are realllyy impressive. Anywho, here's mine:

I like rooms with a little space in them. It looks like a very nice living space for your webbies!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:46 AM   #13
Gift Trainee

sweetheart422 has a spectacular aura about

This is my entry!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFLOWER ROOM2.JPG (96.3 KB, 196 views)
sweetheart422 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:51 AM   #14
WEI3KINZ

my daughters indoor room and my outdoor room

Old 01-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #15
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Oh well. I guess I'm lame and threads will be merged by the mods.

Wow. All of you used a ton of flowers. I hope that I did not use too few..

Gorgeous rooms everyone!

Hmm
Yoiu're not lame.

Your room looks perfect the way it is! Very well balanced and so pretty! I don't think it matters how many flowers you use. I'm curious if the judges will actually look at everyone's entries as I'm sure they will receive many or just pick a random 5 rooms as the winners.

I didn't realize that the candles will only go on tables in underwater room. Thanks for the link on what can be used where!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:56 AM   #16
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
Yoiu're not lame.

Your room looks perfect the way it is! Very well balanced and so pretty! I don't think it matters how many flowers you use. I'm curious if the judges will actually look at everyone's entries as I'm sure they will receive many or just pick a random 5 rooms as the winners.

I didn't realize that the candles will only go on tables in underwater room. Thanks for the link on what can be used where!

Im curious how they will pick them too, I bet it was just a ploy to get us all to rush out and buy stuff from the W-shop lol

I hope they would actually look at them, and see how hard everyone worked on them and what creative members they have, but I would hate to be them to have to pick bc there are some really great entries from what I see
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:58 AM   #17
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

I already posted mine on another thread, so I'm not sure if they will get merged. However I do want to share my room with you. I never thought I'd like a W-Shop room so much. It's simple, but I had fun making it.

dcarbine is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:35 AM   #18
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Here is mine

My daughter's

My son's

Good Luck Everyone!!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:41 AM   #19
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow everyone there are some really beautiful rooms! Thanks for sharing your entries Good luck to everyone.

Here's mine

reya is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:44 AM   #20
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Great rooms! I might post mine later.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Closed