Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 11:16 PM   #141
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Hmm... I looved your room! I love the Holiday Brunch theme.. so creative!!

Ack!! I might have just disqualified myself. None of my pets had wshop clothes on!! I had on kinzstyle and winterfest clothes. Oh darn.....

But I had a blast putting the room design together!
calabelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #142
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
in my opinion this is one of the best rooms yet! awesome!
why thank you

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Oasis is a great name for a camel. Wow. I just love how you used the yellow rosebushes.

::Whistles.::

A2a, you really are good at those outdoor parks, aren't you?

Hmm
haha thanks , maybe you can convince my dad that i have some talent and force him to fund a re-decoration of my real life back yard ! - Now THAT needs an overhaul LOL

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnygirl
I have to say.. this room is amazing!!! I love it!
thank you

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Ack!! I might have just disqualified myself. None of my pets had wshop clothes on!! I had on kinzstyle and winterfest clothes. Oh darn.....
hopefully it doesn't come down to that , hopefully say if your room won first place and somebody saw kinzstyle clothing on your pet and reported you . Hopefully they wouldn't take the prize away because in their demo they showed a pet in TC1 clothing and they never said anything about clothes.
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 11:31 PM   #143
Webkinz :)
ZanyZingo is on a distinguished road

I've been away from home all day & am just now sitting down to find this thread! I've had a blast looking at everyone's entries!!! Way to go!

Here's mine..."Ms. Hops's Flower Condo"!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Good Luck to everyone! I can hardly wait to see the "official" winners!
ZanyZingo is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:31 PM   #144
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

It doesn't matter what clothes you are wearing.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 11:34 PM   #145
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

gees hopefully they will announce the winners to the OTHER contests before they create a new one !
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 11:36 PM   #146
Gifted

itzdawns will become famous soon enough

gorgeous rooms! good luck to everyone!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:37 PM   #147
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Ok Here's my entry.. I wasnt that creative but I made it floral overdose! Well, it said Flower Room, right? I tried to put in flowery furniture in there too!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:47 PM   #148
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle

Given that there was trading card clothing on their example pic, you're probably fine. I was being ultra paranoid with this room.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ZanyZingo
I've been away from home all day & am just now sitting down to find this thread! I've had a blast looking at everyone's entries!!! Way to go!

Here's mine..."Ms. Hops's Flower Condo"!!!

Good Luck to everyone! I can hardly wait to see the "official" winners!
Nice use of colors, Zany!

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 01-05-2009 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:47 PM   #149
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

OMG me too! You can see it on the Pony! ack! Oh well.. it didnt say clothes! I should have left my pets naked! LOL

I made sure Snowball had on a wshop outfit, I forgot her friends!!!! whoops
Old 01-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #150
Webkinz :)
ZanyZingo is on a distinguished road

Thanks Hmm! Ganz really has their work cut out for them...even if only from the WI entries!!! Can you imagine how many entries they must have receieved!?!?!?! Now that I would be curious to know...

Zany

---------- ZanyZingo added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by ZanyZingo; 01-05-2009 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ZanyZingo is offline Female
Closed