Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
Click the image to open in full size.

Here's my entry.

These are all such great entries.... imagination...isn't it fun!
that is a beautiful room! i really like how its put all together. personally i think it would look even greater if it had grass. i'm ready for it to return.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #132
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by princess147202
I had a hard time seeing that it was Wshop only.Its much easier to use anything or if you just have a specific theme for items.Im to lazy to post a pic(hate going through all of the paint process)so Ill describe it.Its a medium room and it has spring walls and farm floor.I have flowers lined up on one wall,a pink bows bed next to them,a flower devider next to that,and a zebra rug in front of the bed.Thats it.I can only really do my rooms if they are in a theme and I can use other thing besides Wshop.If we could use anything I would have a use for all of my Valentines flowers,humming bird chair,rose bed,butterfly bed,music box,pink poodle figure flowers,and the chillin' white terrier rcok waterfall thingamabob.It was just really hard and I didn't enter becuase I couldn't figure it out.LOL
For me, having the contest be W Shop was what made it so wonderful and challenging. I mean, if I could have used ANYTHING, this is what I would have submitted:

Sigh. Not a W Shop item in the whole thing -- okay, maybe wallpaper.

But that sunken ship room (cool as it was) did not require as much thought as my entry for this contest did. I spent several days trying out different pieces of W Shop furniture and going, "Ugh! So not working!"

The furniture in my submission was not terribly expensive. The W Shop furniture that I bought to try out in my room that I did not use was another story entirely. I wonder how many people paid more for the furniture that they did not use then the furniture that they DID use? Or am I just special that way?

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic

Here's my entry.

These are all such great entries.... imagination...isn't it fun!
Nice use of color!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 4 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
Here's mine, sorry, I only know how to do links.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...wercontest.jpg

I didn't put words all over it because I dont' know how, but in future contests, please DO NOT copy it.
Here is CrabCake's entry so everyone can see it too:

CRABCAKE'S ENTRY

I hope that this helps!

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 01-05-2009 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #133

WillyWonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's mine:gwolf:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfloralroom.jpg (188.5 KB, 62 views)
WillyWonka is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #134
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by WillyWonka
Here's mine:gwolf:
Willy --

Fabulous room, but it most definitely is not W Shop!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #135
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ro3yn
I'm a little embarrassed posting mine since these are all so good!
You should not be embarrassed at all by your entry. You did a very BEAUTIFUL job. MAN OH MAN, looking through this Thread if I had to be a judge it would be very hard. Every one did such a GREAT job. I could NEVER JUST PICK 1. Great job to every one. WOW.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #136
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
that is a beautiful room! i really like how its put all together. personally i think it would look even greater if it had grass. i'm ready for it to return.
i was thinking the same thing. odd that they'd do a flower contest with snow in the outdoor rooms. i love the snow and it's fun but i wish we could choose!
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #137
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alk1983
I posted on the other thread too-but figured I would come here too!
Heres my entry I used for the contest:
and heres what it looked like before (had to redo since there were eclusives and such)

and great job to everyone so far!!!!!
I honestly also like the revised one better to. VERY BEAUTIFUL.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:03 PM   #138
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jaxcat
i was thinking the same thing. odd that they'd do a flower contest with snow in the outdoor rooms. i love the snow and it's fun but i wish we could choose!
That was why I did not go with my outdoor park. It had been designed as a summer room, and looks a little wieird in the snow.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:05 PM   #139
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

There is no way my little floral shop is going to win but I enjoyed making it!

indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #140
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
There is no way my little floral shop is going to win but I enjoyed making it!

What a cute room. Your toucan looks very happy in it!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Closed