Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

This was my entry:

Click the image to open in full size.
Hugh Manatee's Underwater Holiday Brunch

I don't know if it is quirky enough, but the colors balance!

The most painful part of doing this room was taking all the non-Wshop clothing off my pets. Shanti tells me that the red bow is a poor substitute for her beloved W Cares Top Hat. (And yes, I know that there was trading card clothing on the pet in Ganz's example, but I was not taking any chances.)

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #2
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Great room! I posted on the first thread that was made but will add mine here too! This was a fun contest a they are going to have a tough time deciding the winners with all these great entries.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFloralContest1.jpg (252.2 KB, 384 views)
Old 01-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #3
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
Great room! I posted on the first thread that was made but will add mine here too! This was a fun contest a they are going to have a tough time deciding the winners with all these great entries.
I love your use of color. Great room.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #4
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Great job guys here is my dear daughters hard work
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpostentry.jpg (124.0 KB, 391 views)
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:28 AM   #5
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
I love your use of color. Great room.

Hmm
Thanks so much! I love red and the Cardinal is my favorite bird so had to make her a speical music room.

K2ramal, your daughter did a great job on her room, too! I had trouble deciding whether to do an inside room or an outside room. It seems like there are so many more options for outdoor rooms. It's too bad KN can't post all the entries as I bet they all are beautiful!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Beautiful rooms everyone! Here is mine...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgflower garden graffiti.jpg (99.4 KB, 355 views)
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #7
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by nidiamond
This is just too funny..Another person started a simular thread just a few minutes before this one was started
Oh well. I guess I'm lame and threads will be merged by the mods.

Wow. All of you used a ton of flowers. I hope that I did not use too few..

Gorgeous rooms everyone!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #8
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Everyone's rooms are sooo beautiful!
I like how you made yours in an underwater room. I thought about it, but then decided it would've been too difficult! But you pulled yours off splendidly!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:39 AM   #9
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Mine looks very empty compared to some of the rooms I've seen. Some of them are realllyy impressive. Anywho, here's mine:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by asterravos; 01-05-2009 at 01:06 AM..
asterravos is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #10
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
Everyone's rooms are sooo beautiful!
I like how you made yours in an underwater room. I thought about it, but then decided it would've been too difficult! But you pulled yours off splendidly!
Oh thank you! So sweet.

I started my room off with the wallpaper. I've always wanted to do an underwater room with lilypad wallpaper. Every other piece of furniture was determined by that decision.

I was amused that holiday lamps would not go in an underwater room unless they appeared on a table. So... That's why the lamps went on the trophy pedestals. I was initially going to lay them in a pattern on the floor!

If you want a guide for what goes inside, outside or underwater, there is one in the decorating forum:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t432339.html

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Closed