Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question No more Mirror Mirror Ads?

Has anyone else seen them today? I think even though it's NOT the 30th yet, the Mirror Ads are history. Ganz is known for pulling the ads days sooner than the release date of an event/ movie etc. They have the last few times which stinks.

Has anyone seen them today?

When I clicked on a "Learn More" ad it went to a page under maintenance with Ganz World.

Last edited by losingmymind; 03-27-2012 at 12:20 PM..
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: No more Mirror Mirror Ads?

Because the Mirror Mirror ad comes from Webkinz News (the bookmark says mirror mirror /WKN: Webkinz News) and Webkinz News is down right now, the ads are most likely not reachable either, even if you find them on Webkinz. I bet they will be back when the News maintenance is over. Remember, they announced that they would be doing some kind of change over on March 27th.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #3

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

When you log into Webkinz, you will see the ad somewhere on the page, if not log out and log in again. It's on the right hand side where the "third party ads" are located. I was able to get into it this way yesterday, but today I do not see the ad at all....(scratching my head)

Last edited by Candybear; 03-28-2012 at 08:59 AM..
Candybear is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:48 AM   #4

uragooddog will become famous soon enough

How do you unblock 3rd party ads in Windows 7, using IE 9? I'm missing out on all the fun, and especially any of the prizes.
uragooddog is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I didn't see any ads today. It's over. The fat lady has officially sung it seems. Just wanted 1 more hat. I like the Magnolias but you can't put them inside, even though they're in a planter. I'm so sick of the regular wshop plants, it would have been nice to have something else for a change.

IN regard to 3rd party ads, you can change it when you log onto your account. Click on your stuff and there's an Options tab. But it takes a month for it to be activated, or something about a month. But you will get these extra ads if that is turned on to accept them. Otherwise you'll never get anything ever.

Hope that helps.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #6
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I was able to do the Mirror Mirror video by going in through the bookmark below. Inside Webkinz the ad just contains gibberish.

mirror-mirror | WKN: Webkinz Newz
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #7

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
I was able to do the Mirror Mirror video by going in through the bookmark below. Inside Webkinz the ad just contains gibberish.

mirror-mirror | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Thank you so much mimigent!!! I can now do Mirror Mirror again!! You are the best!
Candybear is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 07:04 AM   #8
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

The Mirror Mirror link didn't work for me this morning. I guess I can't get anymore Magnolia Trees.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Closed