Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #931
Webkinz :)

winterrocks2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

can I count the members as as WI "feature" because they are great & most helpful. . . if I can't consider them a "feature" then I would answer the forums because that is where I get most all of my questions answered (by the wonderful members)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #932
Lil Kinz
monk41606 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think that the most useful feature is the recipe page because it has all of the solved recipes that u could ever need!! webkinz insider and webkinz all the way!

:cs::gr::husky::luvfrog::rdr::turt:
Old 07-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #933
ebkinz luver

mountaindayz will become famous soon enough

I love my Webkinz. I have 9.
mountaindayz is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 02:10 PM   #934
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

the WIGEV is definatley at the top of my list, so much hard work goes into is and it is worth it! it makes trading much easier and fun!
Flame Boy is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #935
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

It is really hard to pick just one thing, but I would have to pick the Rares in Arte's shop since Ganz decided to not let us know what and when a rare is ... especially on the asian accounts
Old 07-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #936
champiceskater

I think the most helpful feature is...
I don't know! You guys are great, and this whole forum is awesome!
But I say the GE is the best! I got half the stuff in my house off it!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #937
Lil Kinz
MizzMaddie101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Gosh, my favorite feature.That's a hard one.I love so much theres too many things to do.It would probaly have to be the front page newz cause with that it keeps me up to date on new recipes,new webkinz,retiring webkinz, give-aways and all sorts of other stuff.

I am a proud owner of 11 webkinz my newest is Gabby the Toco Toucan.:toucan:
Thank You Justin and Wendy for creating this site!!!!!

Old 07-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #938
dogluvr13

dogluvr13 is on a distinguished road

The WI feature I find most helpful is the front page. Each day I look at the front page to see what is new in Webkinz World. I found out so many new things such as recepies, gifts for reaching level six in the Kinzville Academy, what Webkinz are being retired, and so much more!!! Thank you Webkinz Insider for such a wonderful website and a very helpful front page!
dogluvr13 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 02:16 PM   #939
Merry CHRISTmas!
Gifted

webkinzforever1 is on a distinguished road

Wow! It's so hard to pick! I love all of the recipies that i can send to my friends. I love looking at peoples houses to get creative ideas. I love being able to trade. I love the WIGEV. without it i would have sold my Love Puppy Sofa. And I love being able to talk to all the friendly and sweet people here at WI.
webkinzforever1 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #940
teddynchance

Webbiesluvr11 is on a distinguished road

What WI helps me the most is.......
The WIGEV,the Help I need A pet name section,and the houses therad i get very good ideas there.
I just love WI also the homepage is very helpful too cause they tell us new releases,its awesome!
Webbiesluvr11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania