Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #921
Webkinz :)

SURGASTAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WebkinzInsider I find most helpful is........The help phillip foundation that was very very sweet for WebkinzInsider to do for him.And the the info about the new webkinz,new recipes,new gliches,new cheats.I think we should have a party about webkinzinsider for being soooooooooooooooo helpful to us.AND a very very warm (thank you) to .Thank you all for your GREAT effort on finding new recipes,new webkinz,and EVERYTHING
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #922
alevdalma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most helpful features in WI are guides and decorating tips.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #923
horsejane123 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you ask me, I find the front page (home) most helpful because when I feel like it I can drop in and read some cool new news. I know about everything before its about to happen. It makes me feel prepared and ready for what will happen next in webkinz world. Its very interesting. Like for example: Now I know what kind of sweet prizes you get when you finish level 10 of the kinsville academy, and has pushed me into trying to complete level ten. It is one of my goals. Webinz Insider makes it more fun for everyone when you do this. If it weren't for the front page, I wouldn't know about this contest right now! I think webkinz insider does a fantastic job of keeping everyone up to date on the latest newz!

This contest was a great idea Justin and Wendy!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::dra gon:

Also, if I win, (Not saying that I will)

could someone notify me how I claim my prize? thanks! go cares program! Good Luck to all entrants! ~Katie
Old 07-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #924
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

I am glad there is a section on game tips and strategies for winning trophies. I have won several in different games since reading all about it!

Cows Rule!
momofthree is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #925
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

Well there's lots of helpful things. I would have to say the breaking news, WIGEV, and Arte's. Thanks for all the information and a great website.
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 02:05 PM   #926
Same as above^
Gift Guru

kbailey6309 is on a distinguished road

The WI feature that I find most helpful is the front page because it has all of the breaking news and info so you always know what is going on!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:06 PM   #927
Lil Kinz

VioletSparkz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the recipes section is most helpful because It always has the newest recipes to make and I love to cook!

:clyde::gr::tdf::el1: My webkinz family.

is the best!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #928

lilabit is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"> I find the front page and the webkinz rooms most helpful. The front page has the latest new and is REALLY helpful and the room forum gives me excellent room ideas. The ingriediants page is really helpful to !
Old 07-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #929

skybrea is on a distinguished road

The WI feature that I find the most helpful is the Recipez forum. I love to cook and figure out new recipes. Thanks to this forum it helped me discover Cloyin' Hoipollio. Thanks WI community. I love being apart of it.

Skybrea
Old 07-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #930
Lil Kinz

VioletSparkz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the recipe section helps me the most because it always has the newest recipes and I love cooking!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania