Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 01:52 PM   #901
Webkinz :)

Squiglet is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find to be the most helpful would be the forums, especially the House Forum. I love to look at other members' rooms and they inspire me to create my own rooms. I also like that the members on the Forums are always extremely helpful. Whenever I have a question, I can get a answer almost instantly.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 01:55 PM   #902

rustyrox1123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

rare item of the day

---------- rustyrox1123 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

pet names threads

Last edited by rustyrox1123; 07-17-2008 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #903
Lil Kinz
Nancyrdnk is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope I am doing this right.. I like reading the stuff about what animals are going to be retired! That's the thing I like the most.. Nancy
Old 07-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #904

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

My favorite Webkinz Insider feature is the Games section of the forum. I love being able to get great tips on Webkinz games.
kdogirl1998 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #905
cattte

cattte is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the home page the name page and the recipes page the most helpful
Old 07-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #906
kolacola12

The most helpful thing on WebkinzInsider? That's hard. Everything is so wonderful.
I would have to say the forum. You get a lot of Information there/here. Sometimes you
even get the informationbefore it gets on the home page. :]
It's also very helpful to see other's opinions on subjects, such as Webkinz World's glithes.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #907
doodle858 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful thing is the pet names in the forum because I always worry about what I will name my pet and everyone is so nice about it! I have gotten over half my names from here!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #908

velvetenor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there!

Threre are so many features that WI provides that it is hard to pick just one! So I'm going to have to tell you my TWO favorites are the Home Breaking News page and the Daily Curio Shop Rare Item Update!

Even if I have a super-busy day and I have no time to even breathe, I MAKE time to come here every day to at least check those two places for news and updates.

Thank you all for providing such excellent services (and fun contests, too...) for all of us Webkinz addicts!

Velvet
velvetenor is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:57 PM   #909
o i wish i was a osc

webkinzhottie9 is an unknown quantity at this point

there are so many things helpful on but i think the forum & the home page is the most helpful. the pet names help , the hi my name is joe and i LOVE my ebkinz helps you meet new people. so many things are at the forum and so many helpful things are there. i just can't decide! and the home screen keeps me updated on all things webkinz. the point is everything is helpful on webkinz insider!

if i win the lil basset hound is the one 4 me

happy zingoz week!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:58 PM   #910
teenabeena12

Well there are so many..but I'll have to say the one I use the most is the new post button..
the feature I love the most is the way when you have a pm it blinks blue..
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania