Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #871
KTbear92
Gifted

KTbear92 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most useful feature on WI for me is the cookbook; it's the reason I came here in the first place! I still like the forum too.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #872
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the "Help" section most helpful, and actually that is how I discovered WI! I was having trouble with XXXX's on my login screen, and I found the solution to my problem from a very smart WI'er. I try to go on the "Help" section every day or so to help out others now. Thank you for an awesome website!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #873
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

sapphire556 is just really nicesapphire556 is just really nice

all the features are amazing
but the one that helps me the most would be the WIGEV
I have learned SO much from it
thank you, WI!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #874
Webkinz :)
mturner is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hello!My name is mturner and I am new to wi.
mturner is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #875

megame0 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

WebkinzInsider is helpful on many aspects but I always find myself going back to the General Discussion section. It helps because I can actually see if other people are experiencing the same things I am and we solve problems together I also find Arte's Curio Shop helpful because you have all the tips and info we need to get the best out of our curio shop visits.
megame0 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #876
mturner is an unknown quantity at this point

i love wi it keeps you up to date! what a great service! thanks!
mturner is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #877
sharpshooter6

Trevorsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say the front page because you are johnny on the jiffy when it comes to getting the message out to everyone.

BUT, I can't forget all of the wonderful gals over in Artes rare forum. They are wonderful at keeping us updated about all of Artes wonderful rare items and when they are being sold. I love it and them for going to the extreme to help us.
Trevorsmom is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #878

lola101skippy is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

That is a very hard question for me to answer because i love all the features....I probably like the front page with the top stories the most!! I love it...it always keeps me on track and lets me know things ahead of time!! I also like Help!! I Need A Pet Name, I can always find the right names for my pets there!!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #879
Lil Kinz

happy2act4u is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if you'd call it a feature, but I love the updates on the main page. I check hourly to see if anything new is coming. I especially love when you tell us what the new retirees are so I can go out and search for them!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #880
Starr27 will become famous soon enough

The thing I like the most about WI is that I can quickly see when Arte will have a rare. After I check that, then I go to the main page to see what's new.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania