Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #861
dayzeegirl
Lil Kinz

dayzeegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

What WebkinzInsider feature do I find the most helpful?

Well, first off, I enjoy the entire site. Not only are the Curio Shop and Job Center schedules helpful, but all the members always have great responses.

And now to my favorite feature: The Home Updates. Without these, I would NEVER know what was going on in Webkinz World. Always having the information right at my fingertips makes it a lot easier for my 19+ pets:kanga: and I to get out favorite stuff from Webkinz World. How else would I know about the trophies, prizes, challenges, and more?!?

So that is what I appreciate about WI.

Thanks for everything!

DayZeeGirl
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #862
~cmscutiepie~

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i think the most helpful feature is the forum. The forum is separated into so many different things it is so easy to use. If you need help with something their is a section for it and there are people in that section to help you if you need it. So I definetly think the forum is the most helpful feature on WI.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM   #863
Lil Kinz
Timbgo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The webkinz insider feature that i find most helpful is the news because it updates you to things happening in webkinz world and in webkinzinsider too!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM   #864
Lil Kinz
middrift is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the Decorating Ideas and Tips section is the most helpful. It's always fun to see other rooms.:pig:
Old 07-17-2008, 01:32 PM   #865
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

I find the daily activities the most helpful. I love to print them off and know whats going on for the next few days. It is also nice when I'm at work and know exactly when I need to log in so I don't miss out on the good stuff. Thanks
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:33 PM   #866
Webkinz :)

Tinkerbell4me is an unknown quantity at this point

I just joined today, so I haven't explored the site very well yet. But I guess my favorite part is getting the jump on breaking news like the Zingoz Celebration. I have gotten 5 plushies so far & received the Trophy for Wacky Zingoz.

Thank you.
Tinkerbell4me is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:33 PM   #867
WebkinzLuver 9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful feature is the name section. where people can give you ideas for your new webkinz.
~ WebkinzLuver 9

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:: bas:
WebkinzLuver 9 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:33 PM   #868
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

I think WI is just so helpful in itself. Although, if I had to pick the most helpful feature, it would be the front page. To know what Webkinz are being retired, when new recipes come out, knowing about new Webkinz to tell friends...I love the front page, and WI itself so much!

~ Dolly
:bas::bas:
Old 07-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #869
Gifted

wuff73 will become famous soon enough

I think the pming feature is most helpful because its an easy way to send a message to a large number of online friends or just talk privately.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #870
puppyprints11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

What feature I think is most helpful on the site: the recipes. I have been looking for the ingredients for the foods, and couldn't find it. Now, with the help of webkinzinsider.com, I can find whatever I need! I LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER.com! I also think all the other features are great too!

-Puppyprints11

P.S. I also think the forums are a great source for help, and the little pixel images of the webkinz are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clyde::cs::gr::lion::rbt::pgn::pgn:
(all my webkinz)
puppyprints11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania