Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 12:59 PM   #801
Webkinz :)
Riandra is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The part that I find most helpful would have to be the the rare notices. I love being able to find out what the rare is without having to make sure that I log into webkinz world at the right moment to find out.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #802
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the forum because it has all the info I need!

WI rules!

Swags22
swags22 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #803
You have to ask :)

Jen1023 is on a distinguished road

I find the forums to be the most helpful I mean if you can't find it there then it is not news. Also the front page helps too.
Jen1023 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #804
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

I think its the search button because i can search for all the items i need for my house

eg.. search purple lava lamp, click the persons ge that shows up, look to see if they have a purple lava lamp, offer on it and wa-la!

~Munchies
Munchies is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:01 PM   #805
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
The home page of new breaking newz.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #806
WEBKINZMANIAX is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that alll the features on Webkinz Insider are extraordinarily helpful. But if I had to choose something in paticular, it would probably be the Home page and the Forum, because the Home page keeps everyone up to date on new things in Webkinz World, (e.g. upcoming Webkinz, features) and the forum lets you connect with other people who are part of the WI community, and lets you talk about everything from secret recipies to your favourite sports team!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LUV WEBKINZ INSIDER
57 WEBKINZ TOTAL, FAVS.. MY PEGASUS SUNNYMUFFINS AND MY LOVE PUPPY SUGARSNAP!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #807
Bringiton3516
Lil Kinz
Kinz Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

The main page so I can keep up with all of Webkinz news!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:04 PM   #808
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

I would say the sombody help section! I go there a lot!!
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:04 PM   #809
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

Well, though I think everything is the most helpful, I would say the front news page! It tells you the latest info before anyone else tells us! The forums are a friendly place too! But my vote is on the front page.
~Cutiecutepie

Thanks 4 considering me!
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #810
abingie is an unknown quantity at this point

I love everything because WI updates and informs everyone things that are hapenning in webkinz.
Abingie. Proud owner of 35 including my whimsy dragon
abingie is offline Male
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania