Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #791
astromiranda
Gift Guru

astromiranda is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the Search feature the most helpful! It shows you everything that people have posted on that topic!
astromiranda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #792
dumhart3
Webkinz :)

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the forum and the Arte's curio shop upcoming rares the most useful!!!!
(i hope I win!!)

Cool Pets::kanga::gwolf::rott::samoyed::toucan::bas:
Old 07-17-2008, 12:55 PM   #793
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

I absolutely love BREAKING NEWS! It's great being able to keep up with what is going on in both WW and WI. I also LOVE Houses in Webkinz World... it's fun seeing what others have done with their Webkinz homes.
kt150 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #794
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

The WI feature I look forward to the most is the front page. I love signing in and reading the daily news. It keeps me up to date on everything happening in the world of webkinz. I also really love reading about which webkinzinsider members solve new recipes, get the new pets first, and win fun trophies. The games tips are also super awesome! Thanks!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #795
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

the feature i like the most is the rare and exclusive information that webkinz insider posts. I would be lost withoutit
Old 07-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #796
ozarkhorse is an unknown quantity at this point

I love looking at all the member's house designs. Gives me great ideas!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #797
dahumda26
dahumda26 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful thing for me is probaly the housez thread. it gives me great ideas for my webkinz house!!! Thanx WI staff!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #798
laxchicsrock

cdwlaxchic is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite feature is the daily activities list because then i don't have to log all the way on to webkinz to see it!:bas:
Old 07-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #799
SillyMissJSD
SillyMissJSD is an unknown quantity at this point

While I love the articles and updates, I have to say that the absolutely most useful feature is the notice of upcoming rare items for sale in the Curio Shop. My nephew is away at camp and has me Webkinz-sitting. He left a list of rare items that I have to watch for plus there are some that I want for myself. Since it is very difficult to log onto Webkinz.com every hour, WI's notices have been wonderfully helpful. THANK YOU!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #800

Meep is an unknown quantity at this point

I like every single feature on WI!It's hard to choose,but I think the most useful feature is the thing that tells you the rare because then you don't have to log in every hour to check if there's a rare item on.

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve cats!My first webbieRosie
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania