Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #781
Webkinz :)

koala_fuzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the front page because it lets me know whats going on and there is something new everytime
koala_fuzz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #782
KoJenBear
Gifted
JenBear will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The first place I go when signing into is the Announcements page... it keeps me up to date on whats going on in and keeps me on my toes.. I also enjoy the general chat area because I can get so much information out of that area if you read the post and I mean each post not just the first one.. because alot of times I am wondering the same thing that they are asking ... and actually if I am totally honest each feature on the site has its own special place for me... they are all very helpful... you all do an awsome job... Thanks for all you do
Old 07-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #783
Gifted

toothpick95 has a spectacular aura about

The most helpful feature here on WI is the WIGEV!!
toothpick95 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #784
Lil Kinz
nkjgirlz is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Inside Webkinz World forum--covers almost every question I have! (My kids like the recipes, though!) Cj
Old 07-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #785

waywrd is on a distinguished road

Probably the help section is most helpful I also enjoy the seeing the rooms that other members have made (I'm working on posting some of my rooms soon) and just looking through the other areas I am always entertained or learn something new!
I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone that contributes to this site and most especially the administrators.

THANKS!!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #786

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
Which Webkinzinsider feature do you find most helpful? I think the "help I need a pet name" section is the most helpful for webkinz-related things. But if you have a question for real life the "somebody help" section is the best!

Eeeeeeeeppppp!!! I'm so excited!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #787
mic
mic is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the list of rares at the top of the forum page and the rare section in the forum most helpful. But the front page of breaking news is also very helpful.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:53 PM   #788
fidelio16

hairspray16 is on a distinguished road

I personaly find the front page (top stories) most helpful. It keeps me up-to-date without taking very long and searching through tons of pages!!
hairspray16 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:53 PM   #789
tink185

tink185 is on a distinguished road

the front page is defintly up there But the forum is my favourite because there is new info almost every day which makes this the best website around! (thanx justin and wendy for such an amazing opputunity!)
xo
tink185 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #790
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I find the WIGEV or the rares schedual most helpful!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania