Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 12:32 PM   #741
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature I find the most helpful is the Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide. I use it every day when seeing if Arte is giving us a good deal in the Curio Shop.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 07-17-2008 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: spelling error
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 12:32 PM   #742
Lil Kinz
MacWizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I enjoy the forum more than any other feature. It helps me solve problems and glitches with Webkinz.:pig:
MacWizard is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 12:32 PM   #743
Gig 'Em Aggies!

Cheerkate1 is on a distinguished road

being able to pm ppl
Old 07-17-2008, 12:32 PM   #744
Lil Kinz
livvy-liv is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i find the forums the most helpful.
i think these are the most helpful because they say the new webkinz that are coming out.
and they say all the glitches.
i also find the activity thing helpful because i am not on webkinz it tells me the activities.
the front page is probley the most helpful because it tells me all the new stuff on webkinz world :]]
THIS SITE ROCKS MY SOCKS :]] HEHE
:dra gon:
livvy-liv is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:32 PM   #745
MeowAusten
Gifted

Googlejo22 has much to be proud ofGooglejo22 has much to be proud ofGooglejo22 has much to be proud ofGooglejo22 has much to be proud of

The most helpful feature here on WI is the Home Page, which is why i joined WI. It keeps me updated and that is great! Or i would miss out on alot of stuff and never know the new pets!
Googlejo22 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #746
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

i think that the "My Posts" section of the forum is the most helpful because it's the most convienient way to view my threads and posts, instead of searching the forum.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #747
defender291

defender291 is an unknown quantity at this point

finding out when the rare item of the day is in Arte's Curio Shop is the WebkinzInsider feature I find the most helpful
Old 07-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #748
amam78901 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the home page is the most helpfull, I love seeing new news and exciting new things coming in WI and webkinz world!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:34 PM   #749
Jenn76

love2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of light

I'd say the most helpful would be the forum because it's the first place I look when something doesn't seem right to see if anyone else is having the problem or when I need a pet name or room ideas. But the cookbook feature is great too and I appreciate the curio shop info too. And the front page always has the latest news, so I guess I'd say the whole site is helpful. That's what it's for!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:34 PM   #750
onderfully a

BellaCullen is an unknown quantity at this point

The webkinz insider that helps me the most is probably the name threads. They help me find a good name for all of my webbies, even if it wasn't my thread!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania