Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #701
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The whole forum helps me! Especially everybody in the roleplay forums, since I've rp-ed with them so much, it's like I practically know them!
DaleWhale is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #702
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
the feature i find most helpful is the home page , it is so accurate, up to date and always gives us heads up on what is happening in webkinz world way before other sites know things. Thanks
Old 07-17-2008, 12:17 PM   #703
Lil Kinz

hppixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WebkinzInsider feature that I think is most helpful is the front page because it will always say which Webkinz are retiring or coming out soon. Before i found this website i was sooo clueless about new webkinz thanx webkinz insider!!!
hppixie is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:17 PM   #704
HIYA
Webkinz :)

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

i think the pet name fourm is the most helpful because some people can never figure out names. I love looking at this because i like looking at the names of peoples webkinz. if i win i want the dragon!!!!!
penguin17 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:18 PM   #705

mrlh69 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the front page the most helpful. It tells me exactly what to check out first in webkinz world! I know what to look for when I'm there and what is brand new. It also announces cool contests like this one!
I also like the fact that even people who aren't members can still get all the helpful information that is posted on the website. It just shows how helpful and generous everyone on this site is!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:18 PM   #706
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

Hm, where to start? WI helps in SO many incredible ways!
I guess the my favorite part of them helping, is finding out what new webkinz are coming out, and what ones are being retired!!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #707

Sarahgirl401680 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love WI!!!!!!!!!!!! My FAv. Part of WI is the house threads to get new ideas and see awesome houses!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #708
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Hmmm... the most helpful? Probably the front page news, because it is a collaboration of all the newest and greatest things and most important topics; where the "most helpful" items come together and are shown in one convenient place.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #709

OhioBoot is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
I think u guys are the tops! You give us a lot of info and fun things on your site. Me and Gypsy love reading the articles, too. Have a great day!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #710
Westielover123

xoxoAmandaxoxo is an unknown quantity at this point

This is such a hard question because WI helps me with everything Webkinz-related! From the job center to ways to find gems in the gem hunt, you guys have EVERYTHING nailed down. If I ever need any information the mods are guaranteed to have a helpful answer. What helps me the most is where you have the future Webkinz. That way I know in advance and am able to get the Webkinz I want as soon as possible. Thanks for all you do, and for this AWESOME site!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania