Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #651
Webkinz :)
soccerlver is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the most useful feature on webkinz insider for me is the cookbook. it makes it so easy to make different recipes
soccerlver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #652
Lil Kinz
mommmafrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite is the RSS feed for the news
Old 07-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #653
bandztees
Lil Kinz
bandztees is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that teh daily new is the coolest thing on webkinz insider.
bandztees is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #654
oo Hoo! I'm A
Gift Guru

Piglet is on a distinguished road

The most helpful WI feature is probably the Help! I need a name section, the daily updates to keep me posted as to when things in webkinz world are changing and all the recipes to make food
Old 07-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #655
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

I like the trading section of the forum. I love to trade items I don't want for something I will really want. You know the saying: "Ones trash is another ones treasure". It is also a very organized section, and a Gift Coach is always there to answer your questions, or help with a trade. I really think this is one of the best features here on Webkinz Insider. Although I LOVE all of the feautures on this site, trading is one of the best!

~pink9550~
pink9550 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #656
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

i find it all super helpful
Old 07-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #657
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

I like all the features but the one I like the most is the front page. I like it because it tells me what new stuff is going on.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:56 AM   #658

wahoo13579 is an unknown quantity at this point

the most helpful feature i think that is on webkinz insider is the one and the only front page it has everything from food to the kinzville academy I can search forever just to find the one thing that i needed is on the front page. i haven't been here very long and the first thing i have a habit of doing is reading the wi news (that what i call it). you guys rock. the best ever. thanks for having the contest.

love wahoo13579

proud owner of 24 webbies is cool
wahoo13579 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:56 AM   #659
PinkFairy22
spideygirl2222 is an unknown quantity at this point

The feature I use the most is finding out when and what the Rare item of the day will be in the Curio shop! I love all of WI though.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #660
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

The webkinzinsider feature that I find most helpful is the HELP! Section.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania