Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #641
LittleMan01234
Webkinz :)

LittleMan01234 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the Help.....I Need A Pet Name section, the most helpful.
It gives me fresh, new, and unique names, made by our members.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #642
Roxee709

Lily4097 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Lily4097, webkinz username: Roxee709.
Webkinz: Golden Retriver (Hunny), Pug (Fudge), Dalamatian (Pokie), Lion (Africa), 'Lil 'Kinz Rabbit (Snowie), Monkey (Cocoa), Reindeer (Jingle), Bullfrog (Bingo), Velvety Elephant (Elsey), 'Lil 'Kinz Basset Hound (Clue), 'Lil 'Kinz Yorkie (Rosie), American Cocker Spaniel (Lily), Seal (Snowbelle), Elephant (Brooklynne), 'Lil 'Kinz Tiger (Striker), 'Lil 'Kinz Cow (Carly), Siamese Cat (Sadie), 'Lil 'Kinz Black Poodle (Layla), and Samoyed (Paws). Newest Webkinz: Paws (Samoyed Dog)

All features rock, but the most helpful for me would probably have to be the recipes feature because then I can stock up on some good homecooking!! Thanks WebkinzInsider!

Lily4097 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #643
Lil Kinz
hawk1920 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the listing of the rare items helpful.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #644

mcat11 is an unknown quantity at this point

What WI helps u most? I think the recipies link helps me the most when i want to cook cool food.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #645
jam86tvl

jam86tvl is an unknown quantity at this point

The news stories on the front page are the best since I can look there first for all that is new, about to be retired, or events in Webkinz World. I do love the forums too since I often find great tips for games, names for pets, and solutions to glitches from other members there.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #646
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I find the WIGEV the most helpful because it tells me how much my items are worth
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #647

guy smiley will become famous soon enough

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find the most helpful has to be the forums. I'm pretty new to Webkinz, and being able to find tips and tricks for games or consolation when something in-game isn't working right or even what the day's rare items are so I know when I can finish my awesome science laboratory off. The forums are incredible, full of incredible people who are willing to help at the drop of a hat-- and they're managed wonderfully too!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #648
asiangirl1
Lil Kinz
asiangirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like every feature in webkinzinsider, but my favorite is the Webknz Daily Activity page. It helps me by I always want to know what happens hourly in webkinz, so the daily activities tell me. This page rocks. I hope you pick my answer to win, I really want to win the webkinz Whimsy Dragon. Thank you for the opportunity, you are really great to give away things like webkinz.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #649
bubblebum22

bubblebum22 is an unknown quantity at this point

probibly either the rare schedule, the actiities schedule or the WIGEV
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #650
LiliPad26

lilipad26 is an unknown quantity at this point

it's really helpful because it tells you when rare items are there,and good pet names
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania