Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #631
desparuax
Gift Guru

webkinzluver96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most helpful feature on is the news! I always know what is going on because of this, I would have never known that I shouldn't log on my bullfrog if I didn't belong ! I love :bas::bas:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #632
Webkinz :)

shanhop is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Definitly the value guide. Couldn't live without it.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #633
Lil Kinz

2cute20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love all the features of WI...however, the most helpful for me is the forums because if I am having trouble with anything, there it is in the FORUMS!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #634
GreenPunk

I find the WI News feature most useful because it is a great place to find out updates on Webkinz-related products from Ganz.

It's a great help to know that the information has been confirmed, therefore, I know what I am reading is real; not fake.

The forum is great, too! But whenever I first heard of this site, I wasn't a member in the forum, and used this site for the news(and even member-written stuff) in the forum, too!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hee hee!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #635
jmt1202
Gifted

jmt1202 is on a distinguished road

The WI feature that I find the most helpful is the Help! Section of the forum. There have been numerous times that things have happened in WW, and I didn't understand them. Without this feature I may never had been able to solve these problems. It's also great to learn about other problems that others are having, so I can avoid them or fix them if they occur with me.

I can't really think of a feature in WI that I don't like or find helpful. Everyone here is great and I have met some really great people here because of all the hard work of the founders, mods, & admins. Thank you everyone for all of the time you put into this wonderful site!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #636

iirock is just really niceiirock is just really nice

I think everything on webkinz Insider is awesome but the most helpful would have to be where I find out what time the rare items aere at. Thank you for being such a helpful site!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #637
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

There are many valuable features that Webkinz Insider has that I love. They are The webkinz Recipe Guide, the Webkinz INformation center, and the Arte Rare Section. But the most helpful would be the Quick Link guide in which you have a variety of different webkinz Sites in which webkinz members can click on them and automatically get to webkinz, elubin, and varilous other sites. I find all the webkinz Insider features helpful so it was a pretty tough decision to pick the webkinz quick link guide over all the other good Features. Overall all the webkinz insider features are extremely helpful since they each provide very valuable information to the webkinz game player, collector, and even give us inspiring chef reciipes. The Arte Rare section is great for people trying to find the valuable rares that they need. Without these features it wouldn't be very helpful, so overall Everyone of your features are Great!

Thanks for having another great contest.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #638
Lil Kinz

webkinzdolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

I Just Love This Site And This Was The FIRST Webkinz Site To Be On MY Faves. I ♥ Everything, But To Pick One...The Recipie Book!
webkinzdolphin is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #639
Imtinkin is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find most helpful would have to be the front page. I love to know what is up and coming, what recipes have been figured out and new prizes and stuff coming out. This site really rocks!! I am so glad I found it when trying to find information about webkinz when my daughter got her first.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #640
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

I think all of webkinz insider is helpful. Everyone here is nice and willing to help you to. the whole site is wonderful and I always come here to find out everything that's happening in WW.
This WHOLE site is helpful
Froghop55 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania