Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #611
Mudtail
Webkinz :)

Mudtail is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the help page is the mst help ful because if i get stuck on somthing i could always go to this page for help.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #612
i don't like

webkinzluver198 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite things about WI is the contests, the recipes and the members!The contests are sooooooo awesome because you can win soooooooo many things!!! It's just so exciting! The recipes are soooooooooo helpful! I finally got the recipe for Chortletorte! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the members! Justin and Wendy are the best! I also love all my friends on this website. The members are super awesome! Say I have a bad day, I would type it and hit POST. And BAM! Sympathy is on it's way! Anybody on this website can make me happy on a sad day! Just look at my avvie!!!!! I love everyone on this website! There is no way to explain what I love the best about WI! Thank You sooooooooooo much Justin and Wendy for what you guys do for the website and all of us!!! I love all you guys!!!!!

Your Friend,
webkinzluver198
webkinzluver198 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #613
smrtiegurl101

The Webkinz Insider Insider I enjoy the most is the Forum itself. In it, i can see the top stories, show off my house, exchange items, help someone, ask for help, check out the rares, and a whole lot more!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #614
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful thing about WI is that it lets us know the new Webkinzs and "The pet of the month."

:bas:
Old 07-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #615
coolgrams1
charmgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

There are many features of WI that I find very helpful, but the one I use everyday is the rare of the day listing at the top of the forum pages. Before I go to Webkinz World to play I always check here first for the rare and any updated information. Thanks for all you do to make this the best site ever!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:40 AM   #616

rws101279 is an unknown quantity at this point

the wi feature that helps me most is the info about games because i'm trying to get trophies.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:40 AM   #617
marycat108 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the showing the times for rare items is most helpful to me and the homepage tells me everything.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:40 AM   #618

kinzcraze is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everything on webkinzinsider is SUPER helpful but I for me the thing I find the most helpful is the table that tells the forum members what will be in the curio shop that day and what time it will be there and most impotrtantly how much kinzcash for it. So if I want it I know I have enough kinzcash for it.
kinzcraze is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #619
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?
I love how everyone posts stuff in advance, like the Rare Item and special events. For example, I knew I HAD to get on Webkinz today because it's the Zingoz celebration. Thanks for an awesome site!!!
~Pubob03
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:42 AM   #620
katnap1 is on a distinguished road

What WI feature do I find most helpful?
There are so many....I always check out the front page for the latest news, I check out the rare items for the curio shop and if I'm having problems in webkinz world I will got to the forum to see that I'm not alone and get some tips!
I always make a stop here before I go to Webkinz World!
Thanks for doing such a good job!!

Last edited by katnap1; 07-17-2008 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: make a correction
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania