Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:30 AM   #591
Webkinz :)

whitchry9 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Ok probably the most helpful for me are
1-The news on the main page! It always keeps me up to date or even ahead on some news.
2- The WI GEV, so I know if I'm making a good trade or not.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:30 AM   #592
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WI resourse I find most helpful is the WIGEV. It's really kept me from being ripped off!
-Aly♥
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:30 AM   #593
makkie98
Gifted

makkie98 is on a distinguished road

the ones i like most are retired webkinz because it tells you when the webkinz are going to be retired and it's also helpful because before they are retired we would have time to get them!!!!!!!!Another one is future webkinz so you can know ahead of time.So that you would also have time to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also another one is webkinz recipes because you can go on webkinz and buy them and make it so you can have more food for your webkinz to eat.alsso that they don't get sick and you always want to keep them nice and healthy... so go on webkinz and recipes so you can see the webkinz coming out and the recipes that you can make.Enjoy your time making recipes..
makkie98 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:30 AM   #594
nascar71
nascar71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the pet name section the most helpful part of . If you need a pet name, you just go there for suggestions. My newest pet::clyde:Clyde.
nascar71 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #595
kanelandknights is an unknown quantity at this point

What webkinzinsider feature that i like the most is the house theards in the forum! It gives me good ideas for my house and that i think it is cool that people can post their own houses on it too.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #596
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

Before I joined WI I spent the most time coming to the recipe section, which I still do, but now that I am a member, I find the forum to be invaluable, it provides answer to questions I have and I learn things I didn't even think to ask about!
mamajedi is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #597
MBARKER42 :)

MBARKER42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yhe thig i find most help about wi is the updates on new pets that are soon to be relesed so i can keep my eye out for them before they retire!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #598
Frankie Jonas has

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

I Really enjoy the avatar and siggy section becasue if u need a avvie or siggy and do not know how to make on u can just ordr a coll one that u like! I also needed pet names for like 10 or more pets and someone gave me the cutests names i cannot wait to use them! WI is just helpful with everything also webkinz! if u go to the forum and ask a question lots of people come to the rescue!
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #599
BunnyT

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

I think the GEV is the most valuable feature on your site. I trade alot and I moderate on another site, so it's helpful to have an accurate, up to date resource to make sure all is fair! Thanks for a great site with many useful features!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:33 AM   #600
Aidanmonkey1
Gifted

Aidanmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

It's so hard to pick only one feature as the most helpful - WI is by far the most comprehensive site devoted to Webkinz and all of the features are unique and informative. If I had to pick only one, I would say the breaking news articles are the most helpful - I think there must be a crystal ball in a back room of WI headquarters!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania