Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #51
Lil Kinz
missswiss3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

There isnt just one thing about the Webkinz Insider that I can pick. Each part of the Insider is helpful in so many ways. It keeps us organized if you are collecting room themes and it helps us with pet names. There are to many ways to describe how you can use Webkinz Insider. We are greatful for having a site that helps us stay in touch with others who love Webkinz as much as we do. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #52
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the whole forum is very helpful, but most helpful to me, is that the Rare Times and items are posted! Sometimes I miss them and it is perfect to know what item to look forward to!
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #53
Edward Cullen is a
Webkinz :)

xolyssax67 has a spectacular aura aboutxolyssax67 has a spectacular aura about

Which WI feature do i think is most helpful?
The front page: You guys are ALWAYS up to date!!! I love how i can know the news way before others.

I also find guides and how tos very helpful!! It really makes it a lot easier here on WI and thanks to all our wonderful members who put them up!!

My last helpful thing is the "Hi im new here!" Section! It gives a very warm and welcome feeling to all new WI members!! And i was so suprised when i first joined and put my first thread in that section and tons of people welcomed me!!

WI is helpful EVERYWHERE!! And thanks soo much!
xolyssax67 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #54
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

The most helpful board on WI for me would have to be the Help I Need A Name board because I'm not that great with thinking of names for my Webkinz, and other WI users help me alot on that board.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #55
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

I love the front page and all the latest news. It keeps me updated and in the "know". Actually all of WI is great. I check in here first before going on WW.

Keep up the wonderful work.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #56

mamaluvknk is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The thing I find most helpful is probably the front page cause it keeps me up to date on everything. I also like looking everyday to see what rare item will be at Arte's Curio Shop and what time. I love the recipes as well. But I think the front page is the most helpful for me.

Estella
Mommy to 21 Webkinz
mamaluvknk is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:00 AM   #57
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think the most helpful WI feature is the General Discussion Chat Thread. I can always find out the answers to my webkinz problems.
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:00 AM   #58
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i know that i will like never get picked, but why not.

i think its probably the front page with all the news and the recipies. thats why i first came to this website, to know more recipies. then i became a member and, well, here i am now.
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:00 AM   #59
forgetmen0t

France is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hi! My favorite feature on Webkinz insider is the rare tracking system. I'm try to collect all the non-themed rare items and it really helps! It is also one of the three sites I go to for all the new info!
France is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #60
kif11
Gifted

webkinzrocks666 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which webkinz insider feature do you find the most helpful"

i would have 2 say the WI GEV, the news and the WI Cookbook
i luv u WI!!!!
:bas::bas::bas::bas:
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania