Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #561
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The webkinz insider feature that I find really helpful is the forum. You can ask questions, and people can comment and give you answers. I love to answer other's questions or threads so I can help, too.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #562
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I will go with what first drew me to this website over other Webkinz sites and that is the gift exchange. I am not even gifted yet, but I think the concept of a safe, monitored, fair exchange program is awesome. I have bought so many trading cards, etc., and have items cluttering up my dock! I can't wait to share some rare and exclusive items that I don't need and maybe find some rares of my own. The thought of the trading room scams that have been going on just makes me cringe because those people don't even think about the fact that they might be stealing from KIDS!!! So, I applaud the level of scrutiny and security here on WI for trading.

Also love the forums, even though I'm shy and I love the home page because you guys really do get news up FAST.
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #563
Gift Trainee

jmarcinikglsd is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the news is the most helpful because it tells you what and going on and stuff like that
jmarcinikglsd is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #564
Webkinz :)

6nala is on a distinguished road

The feature I find most helpful is the Arte's Curio Shop Rare notices.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #565
ow, I love anime and

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

the news webkinz insider tells us is the most helpful to me !!!!!!!
56sarah is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:21 AM   #566
concettaxo

x0 concettaa is on a distinguished road

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
The WI feature I find very helpful is the hompage. The homepage - the news is always confirmed before posted so we ALWAYS know just about anything coming up in Webkinz World which is pretty exciting! I love how if anything goes wrong - Justin and Wendy let us know ahead of time, so that's always perfect :] Almost everything on this site is helpful because it's just like an alert. If something is going wrong with a scammer in the trading room - there's a list of all the scammers. If it's not okay to adopt your Pet Of The Month because you didn't get a loot - you're always letting us know! This is top-notch :] I'm really glad I came accross WI in November, or I wouldn't know half the stuff about Webkinz World that I know today!
x0 concettaa is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:21 AM   #567

Kerrby101 is on a distinguished road

I think the Future and retiring Webkinz Pages help me the most.
They help me to know which Webkinz is soon to come and also which
is soon to retire. For the retiring ones I run straight to the store and
buy them right before they're all gone. This site really helps me in
daily life and everything else! THanks WebkinzInsider!
Kerrby101 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 11:21 AM   #568
annie082797

awesomeannie17 is an unknown quantity at this point

what i like the most about WI is the upcoming pets page its really cool to know whats coming next.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:21 AM   #569
Ohnon123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful Webkinz Insider feature for me is the front page because it show the latest news about whats up and happnen in Webkinz World!!
Ohnon123 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 11:22 AM   #570
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The most helpful "feature" of WI are the people who run it, add to it, and make it such a marvelous resource for those of us interested in Webkinz. Thanks so much for all the effort involved.
derring do is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania