Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #551
Webkinz :)

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

i think the front page where news is shown about webkinz world is the most helpful because it shows u wat is going on in webkinz world and wat will happen in webkinz world. it tells u new recipes that hav been solved, webkinz that r going to be retired (so i dont go to the store wondering "where is that webkinz?"), and it tells a lot more!
i really hope i win and good luck to everyone who entered this contest!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:: bas:

- luvpeace101

i love webkinz!!!

WebkinzInsider rocks!!!
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #552
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

On Webkinz Insider, I find the "Somebody Help!" section the most helpful feature. I think this because you can ask for help with anything and there is always someone there to help you! I also like the sub-catagory in the "Somebody Help!" section called the "Guides and How-to" section. There are so many helpful guides to read! I've even posted a guide to help webkinz owners keep their webkinz pets happy and healthy, which I call the Webkinz Health Guide. I hope the "Somebody Help!" section is helpful to all WI members.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #553
NEESKY1

hanie is on a distinguished road

Its really hard to say which webkinz insider feature is the most helpful because EVERYTHING is soo helpful if i had to choose the most helpful thing i would definatly pick the WI forum because of its wide variety of imformation if you need help on s game relyable imformation is just one click away WI has the inside scoop on all things webkinzs. Thanks soo much WI
hanie is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #554

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

As a new WI member, I find two areas to be the most helpful. I love the News and Announcements section because it has helped me to understand Webkinz World a lot better. When I first joined I read every article as far back as I could go, and learned about SO MANY things I had been missing out on. The second part of WI I find the most helpful are the members themselves. If anyone has a question or a problem, answers come start pouring in. Most of them have great comments that make you feel SO WELCOME in the community. I'm so glad I found this site and joined in on the fun!
teacher13 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #555
pandapower515

pandapower515 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like the Webkinz recipe page!! This site is so helpful!!! Thank you, WI For the AWESOME webkinz site!!

Pround owner of a username :elephant515
Old 07-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #556
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

I find the mere way how everybody helps everybody, and the mods barely have to do their job extremely helpful.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #557
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It is very difficult to choose a favourite. The Value Guide, the news and the gift exchange are all favourites.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:17 AM   #558
SeeBryte is an unknown quantity at this point

The forum - specifically the game tips
Old 07-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #559
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

I think that the recipes are the most helpful so I won`t have to spend a bunch of time trying to figure out those recipes .
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #560

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

I find almost everything here very helpful. I love checking out the front page the most though because it has new information about Webkinz before anyone else does. I also love coming here to discuss the different problems people are having in Webkinz World. Looking at all the different houses are great too. Gives you ideas on how to do yours.

I just love the contest here where you can win rare or retired Webkinz.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania