Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #521
Webkinz :)

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i find the gift exchange most helpful and the gift trainee exchange becasue if yoiu nedd a piece for a room on webkinz then you can just trade for the item and then you are happy and the other person is happy to also u really cant scam
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #522
kahristie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the Daily Activities Schedule the most helpful , especially when its so far in advance .
Old 07-17-2008, 11:08 AM   #523
gahaas

gahaas is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the news are most helpful.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:08 AM   #524
Lil Kinz

11958 is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature I find the most helpful is the news. It always tells me about something new in or coming to Webkinz World. I like everything though but that is probably my favorite.

:toucan: 11958:toucan:
11958 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:08 AM   #525
My bro will never be
Gifted

cheekygirl1011 has a spectacular aura aboutcheekygirl1011 has a spectacular aura about

I like all of the features, but my most helpful one is the WIGEV.
cheekygirl1011 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:08 AM   #526

Ketchup911 is an unknown quantity at this point

I reply to this question by saying the recipes section is very useful. It saves me a lot of time (and kinzcash) by already having the recipes ready.

I love to come to this website and I love to go to Webkinz. Thank you so much for everything!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:09 AM   #527
ebkinz Addict!!!
Gift Guru

webkinzfamily is a name known to allwebkinzfamily is a name known to allwebkinzfamily is a name known to all

wow! this is a tough question. i really like the general forum for general news, but i love searching the housez thread for decorating ideas. (and so many more helpful features)
webkinzfamily is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:09 AM   #528
ras20876

cookluver is an unknown quantity at this point

What I find the most helpful in Webkinz Insider is the secret recipes. When I first found this website, the recipes were the thing that got me here. I enjoy being able to make the new recipes for my pet, and I also like getting the heads up on the new Webkinz. By getting the new Webkinz pictures and images, I will know which ones I want and not buy one when I know that I can wait and get one later. I enjoy using Webkinz Insider, and I go on every day for new posts.

You guys rock!

My Webkinz:
:rbt::goo::pig::lion::seal::luvfrog::kanga::easter::pgn:
Old 07-17-2008, 11:10 AM   #529
Gifted

kinzluvr2614 is an unknown quantity at this point

The WI feature i find most helpful is EVERYTHING!!!! haha but if i had to choose one thing itd be the rare item schedule, all the breaking news before anyone else knows, and how caring and helpful the WI members are!!! Okay, so thats more than one thing, but its too hardto choose!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:10 AM   #530
Lil Kinz
tfull5 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite feature is the webkinz recipe and the rare items list.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania