Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #511
Webkinz :)

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The Webkinzinsider feature that helps me the most is the help section because if you need help with something someone is always there to answer your question!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #512

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I think that the CS Rare feature is helpful, because then I know which item will be coming, and if I need to earn Kinzcash to get that item or whatever.
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #513
AbbswithKinz

I find the Job section the most helpful!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:05 AM   #514
Gifted

loverofwebkinz is a jewel in the roughloverofwebkinz is a jewel in the rough

The features I find the most helpful are the rare listings and the activities schedule. I really appreciate everyone tracking that stuff for us. A BIG THANK YOU is in order!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:05 AM   #515

Jewel7138 is an unknown quantity at this point

There are a lot of different ones, but I think the most helpful is the Gem Hunt. After reading about where to find the gems, I found one I needed that next mining day. And not long after I received my first crown. I also find helful the game hints to win trophy's, after reading this as well I went on to win a CashCow trophy that I had been trying to get for a while.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #516
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

The WI features are all wonderful and helpful. It was was very hard to pick one but I would have to go with the Somebody Help! message bord. I picked this because someone is always availble to help with whatever need. That is why I pick this as my favorite feature even though I love everything here on WI.
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #517
Lil Kinz
tfull5 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you know if you won a contest?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #518
Call me Mally please
Gift Guru

mallacine has a spectacular aura about

All the features are so awesome! The ones that I think help the most are the Somebody Help! Forum because if you have a question just post it there and you will soon have the answer! Also I think the visitor messages help people become better online friends!

♥Mally♥
mallacine is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #519
Lil Kinz
nicole99 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think there are alot of things that are VERY important!!! but i like ....... the webkinz feature! and i LOVE the home page with new webkinz,recipes,ect!!!!!!

nicole garn webkinz i got 44!!
LOVE WEBKINZ AND JB!!!!!!
bye love webkinz
Old 07-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #520
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

The WI feature that I think is the most helpful is the gift exchange forum. It's so secure and well-run. Thank you for having it!
Amneris is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania