Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 12:19 AM   #4771
Call me Hannah
Webkinz :)

iluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the roughiluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The form and the artes courio shop deal! I love everything about webkinz insider!!!!!
iluvwebkinz234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 01:14 AM   #4772

Powerpixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite part of the website is the opening page that gives updates to everything webkinz. It is so fun to check daily and see new recipes, Webkinz and Ganz info, pics, etc. I also received an email to wish me a happy birthday from you guys..... What a surprise! Thank you for all your hard work to help me learn and understand what my daughters love so much! I think I'm addicted to Webkinz now! I have 12 pets hiding in my closet that they don't know about!
Old 08-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #4773
Lil Kinz
skittles190 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i love everything on webkinz insider. this site has the most helpful webkinz newz in the world!!! all of my friends and i go to webkinz insider for our webkinz newz. i really hope i win the webkinz whimsey dragon!!! i love you guys and you rock!!!

skittles190

Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
[/quote]
skittles190 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:06 AM   #4774

Bubbielicous973 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Bubbielicous973
I find the secret recipes the most helpful because I don't have to waste money trying to find out what it is. Instead, I come here and in a few minutes I have made the recipe.
WEBKINZINSIDER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:
Didn't know I entered twice!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:33 AM   #4775
misslissyloo
Lil Kinz

MissLissyLoo is an unknown quantity at this point

the best feature??????? i think the new pets that show all of the new pets.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:53 AM   #4776
SassyKat101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I dont think that there is anyway to chose which feature is the most helpful. They all provide great infromation in different ways. Like the house and pet name things give people ideas. While the recipe one helps people figure recipes out! The contests give people(and their webkinz) a chance to win some stuff... This a great contest!!! Webkinzinsider is truly our #1 sounce for information on EBKINZ!!!!!!!!!
SassyKat101 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:59 AM   #4777
Lil Kinz
Toes Blue is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the pet of the months in advance helps me the most so I can go ahead and buy them!

I love webkinz!
Toes Blue is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 09:29 AM   #4778
Lil Kinz

riwebbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The Forum! I love having the opportunity to talk to other webkinz people for information, help and advice. Thanks
riwebbie is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #4779

cindyf is an unknown quantity at this point

the thing i like most is the help i have received regarding any problems. my daughter would say recipes and looking at other peoples cool rooms.
Great job!!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:41 AM   #4780
webkinzlover679 is an unknown quantity at this point

Either the home page or the page with the Webkinz Names. I like those pages A LOT.
webkinzlover679 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania