Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #4761
Lil Kinz
SFCPat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I believe that the Parent's Guide is the most information in one spot on the Webkiz Site. I have had some trouble getting new sites to work when they are first put on.
SFCPat:pgn:& Paula Lou
SFCPat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 06:10 PM   #4762
Lil Kinz
pokemon_lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The cooking recipe book helps me a lot! :3333
Old 08-14-2008, 06:53 PM   #4763
Webkinz :)

ncsnowball is an unknown quantity at this point

probally the news that you and justin put on the front page!
ncsnowball is offline Male
Old 08-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #4764
Lil Kinz
momtofamilyof5 is an unknown quantity at this point

:snake::cs::wt::ppony::lion::koala:Our favorite thing about WebkinzInsider are all of the recipes to the newest foods and the lastest and greatest announcements.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:54 PM   #4765

aquint is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the news,... being able to anticipate things before they happen in WW so that I'm able to take advantage of opportunities tight away

Last edited by aquint; 08-14-2008 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: oops
Old 08-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #4766

babygirl1211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?
i think the recipe book and the pet of the months are helpful to me....:clyde::chi::el1::pig::rott:
babygirl1211 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #4767
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

I found the main page helpful
030789 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 09:21 PM   #4768

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I think the most helpful feature is the News section where they tell you which new Webkinz and Lil Kinz are being released next. I say that because it can help me decide which ones I really want to save my money for and which ones I should buy next.
supergirl1990 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #4769
officertk

officertk is an unknown quantity at this point

I find that the " Somebody Help" feature is the most helpful!!
officertk is offline Male
Old 08-15-2008, 12:17 AM   #4770
Gift Guru

webkinz_crazy has a spectacular aura about

I like the rare of the day announcements and also the job center.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania