Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #4731
Lil Kinz
tocotoucan522 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

WebkinzInsider helps me with EVERYTHING!!!:toucan:
tocotoucan522 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #4732
Webkinz :)
tinydancer9454 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most helpful thing for me is the Webkinz Cookbook.
It helps me find what I can cook with the food I already have!
tinydancer9454 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 11:34 AM   #4733
Lil Kinz
tootsiere is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful is the Activities Schedule. So I know when to be on Webkinz and whats going on there!
tootsiere is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 11:47 AM   #4734
Diabetes Awareness
suzannecat is on a distinguished road

I like being able to look up what Rare items the curio shop will have on a given day.
suzannecat is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #4735
Lil Kinz
236678E is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing that helps me the most is the Pet Names because I can never think of the perfect name for a webkinz. ( I have 24 webkinz)
Old 08-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #4736
Lil Kinz
Wvannabanana is an unknown quantity at this point

I Do not like having to choose just one insider feature, because all the features are great and loaded with lots of useful information, but if I had to pick only one, the webkinz insider feature I find most helpful is the forum. It is separated into groups, which makes it easier to find exactly what I am looking for! I am not a big poster myself because of limitations, but I LOVE reading what others post! Thanks WI staff! You are the Best!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #4737

mills96er is on a distinguished road

I really like the ability to check the rare items for the day and the new pets on the Home Page and one of my favorites is the houses so I can get ideas for my own house to make it look better.
mills96er is offline Male
Old 08-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #4738
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

naming & rating shops, help! i need a pet name, guides & how-tos, & of course... moderaters helping you!
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #4739
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

My most favorite and useful feature here on is the members! The thousands of members of this site make it what it is. Whether they are classified as "webkinz", "gift gurus", Administrators, or anything in between, the members make this site what it is! Not just individuals but us all as a group make this place so special. Everyone coming here and sharing their tips, new info, advice etc. so we all benefit from it is amazing. Everyone here is so eager to help out and share their knowledge with others which is ho helpful. Just think how clueless we all would be and what we would've missed out on in ebkinz orld if it wasn't for everyone caring and sharing around here. So many have contributed their time and energy to research info like job schedules, or compiling item lists of things in with pictures of them. Mapping different areas like the charm forest or gem mines. Creating the WIGEV has made trading so much easier. These are just a few of the fabulous features here but none compare to the actual members that made all the features here on happen and be so useful to us!

Kudos to us all and may we continue to grow as a fun, friendly, and informative community!
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:52 PM   #4740
Lil Kinz
grandrdc is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the listing of the future pets of the month. It gives me a chance to shop for them before the month gets here.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania