Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #4621
Lil Kinz
rockingmonk11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love everything on webkinzinsider, but the most helpful thing to me is in the forum where you put all the rare items and when there going to be on at the curio shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rockingmonk11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #4622
Lil Kinz
jonasfan4263 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i find The Most Helpful Part Of WI, is The Rare Items Section! I Love Being Able To See What To Look For! I Love RARE ITEMZ!
jonasfan4263 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 05:29 PM   #4623
Webkinz :)

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i love webkinz insider! it allows fellow webkinz fans to keep in touch with each other and share everything from tips to what rare item they bought! As for me, I would have to say that the most helpful feature on WI is the home page. It is what comes up first when i type in webkinzinsider.com and it keeps me updated on new happenings in webkinz world (or new glitches) x) without this feature, i may not be able to see everything that is happening! an example is the problem with series 3 trading cards. i would not have known this if it werent for this site! thanks to all the mods and especially justin the creator you guys are doing an amazing job -webkinzarelife
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #4624
Mamma Mia!!!

Dancer194159 is on a distinguished road

The PM system because it is easy to get answers if you aren't sure of something, you just pm someone the question, and then you always know where to look to find the answer instead of searching a thread.
WebkinzInsider rocks!
Thank you!
Dancer194159 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 05:43 PM   #4625
Lil Kinz
puppy_love is an unknown quantity at this point

:easter::bt::ppony::tdf::rdr:andar e the best Webkinz, ever!
puppy_love is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #4626
Look I am A LIVING

webkinzXxX will become famous soon enough

I find the rare item feature MOST helpful.
webkinzXxX is offline Male
Old 08-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #4627
Lil Kinz
softbol36 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite feature is the list of future webkinz. it is so cool and totally helpful!!
softbol36 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #4628
Lil Kinz
brittany989 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
The WebkinzInsider feature that i find the most helpful is the recipes that i get from it. I always come here to get new recipes and to find recipes that i havent gotten yet. i hope that i can keep getting more recipes from webkinzinsider.com.:easter:
brittany989 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #4629
newsite
Gift Guru
newsite is a name known to allnewsite is a name known to allnewsite is a name known to all

I love all the features of WI...however, the most helpful for me is finding out when the rare item of the day is in Arte's Curio Shop. This saves a lot of time for me
Old 08-11-2008, 09:55 PM   #4630
Lil Kinz
boyslovewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Since I am new here I love the forums, it helps me find my way around the site without aimless searching. My boys love the recipes and have made quite a few of them so that is really cool too! I am so glad i found this site. It has been such a great find!
boyslovewebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania