Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #4611
benjijohn26
Webkinz :)

Ganz Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i think the recipies are most helpful to me because i like to feed my webkinz something special when i first adopt them and on their b-days! thanks webkinz nsider!

---------- Ganz Lover added 5 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

wait, if i won would i get the code, or the stuffed animal AND the code?

Last edited by Ganz Lover; 08-11-2008 at 12:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #4612
2008eso is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

prob. the WI cookbook i have a refrigerator full

---------- 2008eso added 8 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

(\ _ /)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ha ha bunny

---------- 2008eso added 6 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

!: >-< <---------------------------------------------------------------- bunny

Last edited by 2008eso; 08-11-2008 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
2008eso is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #4613

gopherbean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
I think the reicipes are the best feature because you can cook more delicious foods for you webkinz, which we all know makes a happier more liveley webkinz!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #4614
Ash K. is a

SailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonder

I think the Guides and How- to's feature is the most helpful because once a put a thread there for help and it work.
SailorHappiny is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #4615
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

The Recipez section is my favorite because I am OBSESSED with the secret recipes!! (My dock is PACKED with food, though. I wish there were some way to put it somewhere ... I have over 200 food items!!)

I've been ALL OVER the web, and this site is BY FAR the BEST Webkinz resource!!
Chicago is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #4616
Ash K. is a

SailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonder

I also think the rules are mostly helpful
SailorHappiny is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #4617

WebkinzRockPup is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful feature on Webkinz Insider is the Recipes section and Future Webkinz Section.It helps to keep me knowing when new pets are coming out!:toucan::rott::samoyed::gwolf:And New Recipes too!

My Pets
:chi::husky::kanga::gr::rac::sch::wt:
WebkinzRockPup is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #4618
Lil Kinz
wavesurfer is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinz insider is awsome!!! :gor:

---------- wavesurfer added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

okeydokey!

---------- wavesurfer added 7 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

OMG!!! I love every thing about webkinz its absoulutly aswome I really hope i win the prize because it would be an honer 2 my family and me because we have not seen a dragon or a lil kinz basset houn yet and it would be awsome to finally have one. So please choose me for the webkinz contest.:bas:

Last edited by wavesurfer; 08-11-2008 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
wavesurfer is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #4619
Lil Kinz
shosho1058 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

i think the most helpful feature of WI is the front page. i like the front page because it keeps me updated to what happening and i can find out what is happening.

I LOVE webkinz !!!

:abn::clyde:
shosho1058 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #4620
LilMissMarin
Gift Guru

KikiCarey34 is just really niceKikiCarey34 is just really nice

Curio Shop RARE TIMES. Thanks
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania