Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #4551
Webkinz :)

shytiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love lots of features from the forum to the curio information...however the best feature is the front page or home page. There is where we receive all the latest news about Webkinz. I love the wolf and have been waiting for it for a long time. Well it was a Wednesday and I was reading your site and there it was all the information about the wolf being there and this was even before we found out that it was only on Wednesday. Afterewards I ran my fingers to the site and I bought my wolf. Thank you WebkinzInsider for always keeping us on top of things. Thanks to your news on the Saturday buys too I also have increased my charms and recently bought the tents as well as the Yeti-forrest... Thanks again for all your information.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #4552
Lil Kinz
AerynGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the updates, It keeps me informed and up to date on all that is going on in Webkinz World. The rare list is helpful to so I don't have to check every hour for things.
AerynGirl is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 10:06 AM   #4553
Lil Kinz
bullrider7255 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Would Have To Find The Noctices For The Rare Items In Artes Shop Most Helpful
:abn::clyde::clyde::rdr::husky::pgn::toucan:
bullrider7255 is offline Male
Old 08-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #4554
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hi, I think the MOST helpful feature is the Front Page because it has all the new stuff and it helps me because I know what to beg my Mommy for. Oh! And it has all the recipes and I can be the first one to make it. Well try to make it. Love SGarabo #1 website fan (I go on wi more than webkinz) LOVE you all! Wendy and Justin and Fia are great thanks bye.
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #4555
Lil Kinz
KallieGirl0404 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!! Wats up!!

WEBKINZ RULE!!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #4556
Lil Kinz
regan67 is an unknown quantity at this point

WI is a great site. I like the information on today's activities. I also like the section called the forum. The forum lets me know what the rare item of the day is.
regan67 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 10:46 AM   #4557
Lil Kinz
brownk is an unknown quantity at this point

I like being able to find out the pets of the month before you see them on the website
brownk is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 11:27 AM   #4558
webkinzkmw96 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that the most helpful feature is all the updates about new things in webkinz world.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #4559
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

The feature i find most helpful is the arte's curio shop rare item tracker. thanks to that, i have gotten many rare items i wanted. Thank you!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:34 AM   #4560
devil143 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite feature of Webkinz Insider is seeing what and when the rare item would be because im a collector and i dont have the time to go on every hour on the hour
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania