Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #4511
pinkdottedbow
Gifted

pinkdottedbow is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
-----
I just love the Curio Shop and Employment Office schedules!

The WIGEV have helped me out many times with exchanges/trades on WI and through the Clubhouse before it closed to add KinzChat Plus!

Thank you very much, everybody, you have done such a great job with the site!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 12:43 PM   #4512
chanintatumluva
Webkinz :)

BLAST x IT is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i find that the "itsa party" section is most helpful
Old 08-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #4513
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I would have to say that I find the forum area dealing with problems and glitches to be the most helpful area of WebkinzInsider. I know that I can always look there to see if others are having the same problems and when or how they might be resolved.

If I am having problems and find a thread relating to it, I like to let others know that they are not alone.

It's hard to pick just one thing, there are so many great things about !

Thanks fo this wonderful site!
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #4514
Lil Kinz
jkr503 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

:sch: My little one finds the recipes most informative on the webkinz forum. I like the POM announcements. Can't wait for the release of the webkinz BAT. We LOVE halloween here and can't wait to see what kind of a spooky room we can make for the bat!
jkr503 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #4515
mimi555400
mimi555400 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find that the most helpful thing on WI is the future/retired/current lil' and regular webkinz feature. Thanks it's really helpde me find the webkinz i want!
Old 08-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #4516
locowebkinzgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the recipies is the best bc thats a way for new webkinz members or old webkinz members to do something

From yours truly,
locowebkinzgirl

I LOVE WEBKINZ ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE ARE MY WEBKINZ::acs::el1::pgn::sch::samoyed:
THANK YOU
locowebkinzgirl is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #4517
Lil Kinz
ptwebkinzgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinz is THE bomb!!!!

i have 10 of them!!! hope i win!

~paige!

---------- ptwebkinzgirl added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

oh yeah and my favorite part about webkinz is everything!!! i think that it is AMAZING for somebody to get a website THIS big!

~paige

Last edited by ptwebkinzgirl; 08-09-2008 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #4518
Lil Kinz
kangaroocutie is an unknown quantity at this point

"which webkinzinsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

that i can see all the new webkinz before they even come out.

my newest webkinz are the deer and the :toucan:
Old 08-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #4519

chula95 is an unknown quantity at this point

DAAAANG!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS A LOT!!!!!!!!! I ONLY HAVE LIKE 16....but i am getting 3 more today...wat should i get? i am going to get the manitee bcause i baught the whole set today!!! i had like 88,000 kinzcash but now i have like 85,888:goo:

---------- chula95 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

i am going to get the deer, maybe tucan and the manitee

Last edited by chula95; 08-09-2008 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #4520
gordan1956

Smiley97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think The Daily Activities section! i realy hope i win! want the most! i think u should do a giveaway for a godfish soon! that would b really awesome! LOL

-smiley97
Smiley97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania