Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #441
Webkinz :)

wylacrosse is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature on webkinzinsider that i find most helpful is the curio shop schedule on the forum page because then i dont have to check there every hour to see if there qre any rare items
:bas:
wylacrosse is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #442
tsq.

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?
Most helpful is the WI News and Announcements, because we get to know really cool, new information about new webkinz, charms, games, and much more!
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #443
Pigwidgeon ♥'s my

Zebragirl87 is on a distinguished road

I personally find the front page the most helpful because it keeps me updated without digging through pages of information.
Zebragirl87 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #444
kyttikatz is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

Well. honestly i find them all greatly helpful. The recipies are very nice to go check after hours of thryign to figure out what one ingrediant your missing. The Curio shop and everythign else have been so helpful I wouldnt knwo how to start honestly. I say i love um all!

Love
Kyttikatz!
kyttikatz is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:38 AM   #445

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

One of the things I think is helpful is the Curio Shop tracking on the top of the screen so I can check back at whatever time to see what the rare item will be!
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #446
holliberri25
Gifted
holliberri25 is an unknown quantity at this point

The How-tos were great when I first started or need a quick reference. I really love the interactive cookbook where I can put in what I have and get recipes. It's great for when I accumulate a bunch of food and then want to clear my dock by cooking.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #447
Lil Kinz
kiki&trouble is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most helpful WebkizInsider feature I find the most helpful is the homepage where people all over the world () find out about new things coming, retiring, and going, and much, much more! The most helpful thing about that is the news that makes you want to smash your head into a wall there's so much!
:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:
Please pick me I WebkinzInsider! This is the most entertaining website about Webkinz! _____________________________________________________
I think WebkinzInsider is!
kiki&trouble is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #448

clpony7 is an unknown quantity at this point

The forum and news/home!You can get a lot of info in the forum, while the news gives you an idea on whats going on!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #449

smartcat9 will become famous soon enough

The most helpful thing to me is the front page it keeps me up to date so i don't miss anything
Old 07-17-2008, 10:41 AM   #450
Lil Kinz
pugpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful thing on is all of the wonderful news on the Home Page!!!
I LOVE THE WHIMSYDRAGON!!! ~~~ I LOVE THE BASSET:bas:HOUND!!!
- pugpenguin:pgn:
***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/us_en/images/preview/preview_whimsy_dragon.jpg[/IMG]***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/us_en/images/preview/preview_lil_basset_hound.jpg[/IMG]
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania