Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #4381
Lil Kinz
jonasfan4263 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I Think That The Most Helpful is The New Webkinz And Front Page! it Hepls Me keep up With Webkinz! Keep Up The Good Work
jonasfan4263 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 01:44 PM   #4382
Webkinz :)

CutieKinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the forum about the arcade the most helpful. It's nice to talk to other people who have the same struggles as I do in pursuit of a trophy. On the flip side, it's great to hear success stories about people who have won trophies— they encourage me!
Old 08-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #4383

koala_fuzz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the home page is the most helpful because the homepage is the important news like the "my page" thAT WAS HELPFUL INFO thank you for making this website cause if i didnt have this website my webkinz account would be a mess further more i wouldent have a webkinz i found out 'bout webkinz on this site so thanks for all your help!!!!!now i have all these guys
:cs::easter::el1::husky::koala::samoyed: and my guest i havent adopted because webkinz is closed
koala_fuzz is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #4384
IcyChillzzz

IcyChillzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it is really not even a question the forumsbut to be more specific the news parts of the forum i really think they r byfar the best

---------- IcyChillzzz added 12 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

yeah definately forums when r they going to released the:gwolf:

I am a prowd owner of a manatee: Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by IcyChillzzz; 08-06-2008 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 03:39 PM   #4385
Lil Kinz
melissad is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Webkinz Insider is the WI Webkinz Cookbook because in the beginning, I was actually writing all of the recipes down!!!
melissad is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #4386
Lil Kinz
nicham is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the feature that shows which rares will be available in Artes Curio Shop. It saves a lot of time.

Thanks for having this contest.

Nicole
Old 08-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #4387

puppylover918 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that the best feature on Webkinz insider is the main newz page because i am always in "the loop" about what is going on in webkinz world, and also the future webkinz pages because it gives me an idea about what i can look forward to!
Old 08-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #4388

reneexo is on a distinguished road

hm.. well for me the most helpful would actually be the front page, it keeps me up to date with everything.

and i would also say finding out when the rare item of the day in the curio shop is, it saves me time from going to the curio shop hour-hour to find the rare item.

Also the forum, i've gotten alot of help from that, from pet names, to house ideas, to EVERYTHING.

okayy so everything in this site is helpful! thank you for making the site because without this site, i wouldn't have all my HELPFUL information about webkinz. i love how when ever i have a question about webkinz i can just come here and i get the answer.

THANK YOUUU

Last edited by reneexo; 08-10-2008 at 02:09 PM..
reneexo is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 04:32 PM   #4389
2008eso is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably the WI cookbook I have alost 10 refrigerators full of those foods all in i room
2008eso is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #4390
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Arrow Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

As a brand new user I am discovering all sorts of informational pockets on this website. But today, I would have to say my favorite part of the site is the contest, because now I know I am not the only one obsessed with adopting the adorable whimsical dragon! It has been my favorite WK since day one but so hard too find and so expensive. I know I am going to enjoy rubbing elbows in the forum with more experienced WKI's too!
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania