Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #4301
Webkinz :)
emilyn23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like the rare/exclusive item(s) page(s) so that I can see what I want to trade for! = )
emilyn23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 07:14 PM   #4302
TheGooseSaysHonk
Gift Guru

gmgoose will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I really like the gift guru discussion area. You are sure to get help with a trade value or question there!!
Old 08-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #4303
brieana0
Lil Kinz
brieana0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I want to enter the contest!!!!! I love WEBKINZ!!!!I want to win so bad!!!!! Plz pick me!!!
brieana0 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #4304
MuddKicker

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the Notices on the top of every page that show the Curio Shop Times for each Timezone to be very helpful ... I have ID's with all 3 timezones but, im not a Level 7 with Arte yet to get that information on my Europe & Asian Timezones.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #4305

dana0921 will become famous soon enough

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I love all that Webkinz insider has to offer, no matter what I am looking for I can find it on here. But I have to say the most helpful for me is the front page "home page". I visit everyday. It keeps us informed.

GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #4306
Lil Kinz

Googles_Rlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think that the recipe page was really helpful. I made so many food and feed it to my Wbkinz. They loved it. My favorite webkinz are :goo::easter::pg::husky::koala::pgn::pig::seal::wt: these are the webkinz i have and love. I have more webkinz then this.
Googles_Rlue is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 08:29 PM   #4307
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

I think the most helpful feature are the guides to WK items, to how to play games and how to use the WK website.

Also, I think the opportunity here to teach and be taught by others, both young and old, with humor is a great, but not necessarily obvious, feature.

I would love to have a Whimsy Dragon and the Lil Bassett Hound is too cute! Thanks for holding this contest.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #4308
puppylover203
Lil Kinz
puppylover203 is an unknown quantity at this point

:bokbok::goo::rdr:

These are all my webkinz!

Beagle-Fudgy

Lmtd. Edition Blck Cat-Trixy

Chicken-Bokers

googles-Giggly

persian cat-Puff

Lmtd. Edition Rndeer-Ginger

Yorkie-Emma

---------- puppylover203 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Oh and the Velvety elephants name is Bruno!

Last edited by puppylover203; 08-04-2008 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
puppylover203 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 08:56 PM   #4309
cassiwells is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider
cassiwells is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #4310

crl3764 is an unknown quantity at this point

my absoulutly positivly favorite feature is THE JOB CENTER!!! :bas:that was a hard choosing i love them all i hope i win good luck :bas:to all the other contesiants bye bye:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

---------- crl3764 added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

my webkinz are paris,persian cat elephant,junior chicken,bob p.poodle,lorraine panda,david suvera,alleycat pig,kamryn husky,ice lion,xavier

---------- crl3764 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

cool! they sound adorable!√

Last edited by crl3764; 08-04-2008 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
crl3764 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania