Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #421
xgoodtimes1994x
Gift Guru

xgoodtimes1994x is just really nicexgoodtimes1994x is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Yay! I've been hoping WI would give away a dragon! I've been wanting it for so long....

anyways, the WI Feature I find most helpful is the Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide. I just love it! It is so amazing and helpful....it must have took forever to put together! Now everyone trades fairly and everyone can stop asking "how much is this worth?" thank you to everyone on WI - you all are amazing!
xgoodtimes1994x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #422
lyssa7099
Webkinz :)

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which Webkinz Insider do you find the most helpful? I have to say the WI news & Announcements! That column fills me in on all of the new and exciting things going on at webkinz, or WI! I love all of the contests, because they're loads of fun! I just love meeting new people too!!
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #423
WebkinzdudeD is on a distinguished road

i think that the most helpful WI feature is the room ideas!
WebkinzdudeD is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #424
kat6194

GanzWebz is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
I love the fact that you can talk to other people to figure out how to play games and that everyone here is so nice and everyone is so helpful! So I guess my favorite feature is the open chatting! =)
Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #425
leake06

booboo110 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I really find the front page where you have the most recent webkinz info to be the most helpful. It keeps me up to date with things I miss or new recipes. You guys always have contests and valuable webkinz info up first. Not only that but you also have one of the best things of all. TONS of memebers and whenever someone gets the NEWEST webkinz, You guys post the pictures first!. Who doesn't enjoy seeing the new pets before they have made it to most of the stores!!

Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #426
chewbacca2
Gift Guru

chewbacca2 is on a distinguished road

I really like the games section. I can go there if I need some information or tips on a particular game. I can usually find the answer!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #427
:)
Gifted

lusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to behold

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

I think the forum because I can find interesting and surprising news. And I can also share my opinion on things and get the see what other people think about that subject. I get to know people on the forums and I love it! :]
lusher_roxgirl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #428
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

I like the forum and the rare items in Arte's is very useful info
kajika is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #429
BeatlesandElvisRule

beatlesrulez is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature that I find the most helpful is the WI GEV, which helps me make good trades on Webkinz World.

-Beatlesrulez
beatlesrulez is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:34 AM   #430
soccerlady

The Webkinz feature that helps me the most is all of the administraors. They are always there and help you out when you need it! Go them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania