Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 01:51 PM   #4281
Webkinz :)

webkinzrulez101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think well everything on webkinz insider is very helpful not just recipes and everyhting! I also meanthe shop and meeting everyone for even more tips! I love!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 02:00 PM   #4282
ejoy23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the Best and most helpful part of WI is the daily activities i know when to get on days ahead of time

---------- ejoy23 added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

these are my webkinz:rbt::el1::kanga::bas: hoping to get :clyde: soon

Last edited by ejoy23; 08-04-2008 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ejoy23 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 02:15 PM   #4283
Lil Kinz
Mandapanda19889 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite helpful thing on webkinz insider is the rare items info, it helps me know what to expect late on in the day, and then I can raise money to buy the items. So thanks for everything.
Mandapanda19889 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #4284
twister101202
twister101202 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the thing that i like the most is probly bein gable to find out what and when rare items are at the curio shop

:bokbok:TWISTER101202
Old 08-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #4285

MileyLove1996 is on a distinguished road

the cookbook, gem hunt finder, rare item times, and the daily events thing
MileyLove1996 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #4286

luckywings is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say the fourm. Definitly the fourm because it is divided into groups which is easy to find the right subject of threads and posts for u.

---------- luckywings added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Actually, i change my mind. The fourm and the cook-book guide. I never know how to make anything without it! And like i said before, the fourm is divided and lets u find the post and thread for ur topic.

Last edited by luckywings; 08-04-2008 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #4287
diapertrainer is an unknown quantity at this point

The feature I find most helpful is the cookbook.

I actually think I collected all the Walgreens pets - I think there were 6 total....elephant:el1:, basset hound:bas:, cocker spaniel:cs:, cow, grey & white cat and gold & white cat. I only collected 2 basset hounds though so having another would be GREAT! I also went and got the fantail goldfish and blue jay this weekend. I can't wait for the new pets to come out so I can collect them all. My family thinks I'm crazy!
diapertrainer is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #4288
Lil Kinz
kalflen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am Karlie and I am excited to be here!!
kalflen is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #4289
Lil Kinz
Ricx94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Think the thing that is the most helpful is the WIGEV, because it keeps trading in controll, and fair
Ricx94 is offline Male
Old 08-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #4290

luckywings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thx WI for the great tips!

---------- luckywings added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

My webkinz are happy to see they have a chance of getting some more brothers and sisters added to their family!

Last edited by luckywings; 08-04-2008 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania