Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #4191
Lil Kinz
jaydel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like how it allows me to find out the upcoming new webkinz!
jaydel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #4192
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I was going to say the WI GEV, but then I realized the best and most helpful feature of WI is all the friendly people and the help, care, giving....that they display.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #4193
Webkinz :)

catringo is an unknown quantity at this point

WI is great at keeping me up on what is new and upcoming in Webkinz World. Thanks to everyone for all the great info.
catringo is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 12:24 AM   #4194
lilfunguy11 is an unknown quantity at this point

heyy im kyle i want tht dragon so bad for my friend she is dieing from cancer so i want to give this too her she luves her webkinz she has like 100 of thm
Old 08-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #4195
flodo17

MauMauMama is an unknown quantity at this point

Gosh, there's so much great stuff here, I can't even believe it took me so long to find it. I like the Recipes section a lot. I also really like the forums, it lets me ask questions about features and get ideas and tips. I love it all really. It's the best informational place for webbies out there. Keep it up!!!
MauMauMama is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:43 AM   #4196
cruz907
akashortcake is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find most useful is the new up to date information that we recieve from you at WI, I also enjoy being able to see what is going to be in the Curio Shop ahead of time.

Thanks for all you do

Shauna B - Alaska
Old 08-03-2008, 01:50 AM   #4197

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I find the game tips most helpful because they give you really good tricks for games, and even teach you how to win trophies! I love my 106 Webbies!
Newest additions:
Roxy the Cocoa Dinosaur
Gwen the Deer
Lina the Manatee
XOXO,
cutiebug343
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:50 AM   #4198

Angelbabybsl is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I found out about this site at the beginning of the year because I wanted to see all the rare items in Arte's Curio Shop. I logged in everyday to check the WI Curio Shop and WI Job Center links in the Webkinz Information Center. I miss both of those so much because it was so easy to read and know ahead of time what would be available to me, but I know I can still find what I need now that I've explored the Forum in more depth! Everyone here is so great and this site just feels like a real COMMUNITY of people that just want to help each other.
Angelbabybsl is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 02:01 AM   #4199
kaylahbabby

kkitten08 is an unknown quantity at this point

the most helpful feature is the WI webkinz cookbook I made a cookbook for webkinz and hae like 180 food items
Old 08-03-2008, 02:15 AM   #4200

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

I like finding out what the Rare item of the day is, as well as reading the new posts. It's fun to hear what other collectors have to say.

:luvfrog:
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania