Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 08:08 AM   #4151
Lil Kinz
scruffy202 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

One of the most helpful things on your site I think is probably................ There are two of my favorites
1. Webkinz Names
2. Future Webkinz

I would say that the future webkinz is more helpful because, then I know whats coming out and what to get.

-Scruffy202:acs::ccat::cs::easter::gr::goo::gor::kanga::koala::luv frog::pgn::ppony:and all her webkinz! plus more!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 09:04 AM   #4152
Webkinz :)
kaboom300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think that the main page is the best because it's an easy way to find out whats new when you probably would have have found that information out a lot later or you would have never found it out.

Newest webkinz: Tiki:toucan:
Old 08-02-2008, 09:26 AM   #4153

Super Scottie12 is an unknown quantity at this point

:bas: my favorite feature is the house and name areas.
i know i dont post much but im a big fan of webkinz------I WANT A GRAY WOLF:gwolf:
Super Scottie12 is offline Male
Old 08-02-2008, 09:31 AM   #4154
Lil Kinz
pupp221 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:t humbup:
Old 08-02-2008, 09:34 AM   #4155
Lil Kinz
elephants0904 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like all your stuff but my favorite is seeing what the future webkinz are going to be I love telling my friends and brother then I can try to get them and be the endy of all my friends:chi::el1::koala::acs::leoliz::pgn::toucan::chi:
elephants0904 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #4156
Lil Kinz
pupp221 is an unknown quantity at this point

I personnally find the front pages most helpful. They give you hints that you won't find in Webkinz World
Old 08-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #4157
Lil Kinz
KCG4CPAS is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely the forum, esp the section on rare items in the Curio shop. The recipe section is a close second.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:10 AM   #4158
woof465
Lil Kinz
Insiderweb23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

My name is Claire and I have 7 webkinz!! I really want the Whimsy Dragon!

Insiderweb23:husky:
Insiderweb23 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 10:19 AM   #4159
Lil Kinz

koalamissy is an unknown quantity at this point

The one thing I've found most helpful these days is Arte's Curio Shop. Being able to find out what mine has what gem so I don't waste a lot of time searching needlessly and end up with gems that I already have. Thanks.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #4160
Webkinz :)
webkinzlover679 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have have 44 webkinz and i am getting my 45th soon. What WI feature do you find the most useful?: I find that the Webkinz Newz page on the WI website. Thanks!!!!!!
webkinzlover679 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania