Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 01:33 AM   #4101
Webkinz :)
katydid1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the todays actvities feature is the best when you don't want to login just to look.

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:: bas:

whimsy dragon and basset hound give away ebkinz &
katydid1212 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 01:37 AM   #4102
Lil Kinz
lilcutie101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i think the most helpful part of webkinzinsider is the recipe book because when i need something to trade in the trading room i always think oh webkinzinsider might have some recipes i can trade. i hope i can get the whimsy dragon it is so cute!!!!!!!!!

I am the owner of 11webkinz and i am proud!!!!!!!!!!:cs::easter::pgn::turt::wt::tdf:
Old 08-01-2008, 03:49 AM   #4103

Kaza964 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most helpful feature on Webkinz Insider is the front page because it always talks about future items such as the Webkinz figures Series 2. Thefront page also talks about contests, retired Webkinz, future pet's special item(s), and what other members found out on Webkinz.:bas::bas::bas: -Kaza964
Kaza964 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 06:27 AM   #4104

jtucek will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Kaza964
I think the most helpful feature on Webkinz Insider is the front page because it always talks about future items such as the Webkinz figures Series 2. Thefront page also talks about contests, retired Webkinz, future pet's special item(s), and what other members found out on Webkinz.:bas::bas::bas: -Kaza964
WG EIV The value guide for trading is key for trading based on value.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:47 AM   #4105
Lil Kinz
alekourbug is an unknown quantity at this point

I THIN KTHE FEATURE THE HELPS ME THE MOST IN WEBKINZ iNSIDER IS THE FRONT PAGE /NEWS BECAUSE IT TELLS YOU WHAT THINGS ARE COMI NG UP IN WEBKINZ WORLD AN WI. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.

---------- alekourbug added 7 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

I THINK THE FEATURE THE HELPS ME THE MOST IN WEBKINZ iNSIDER IS THE FRONT PAGE /NEWS BECAUSE IT TELLS YOU WHAT THINGS ARE COMI NG UP IN WEBKINZ WORLD AND WI. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED THE BASSET HOUND AND THE WHIMSY DRAGON KINDA OF WEIRD.
I HAVE 17 WEBKINZ AND I AM STILL COLLECTING!! :chi::easter::el1::kanga::koala::pig::sch::wt::turt::rdr:

Last edited by alekourbug; 08-01-2008 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
alekourbug is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 08:38 AM   #4106
bobbyjack9507
Lil Kinz
soccerchik671 is an unknown quantity at this point

What webkinzinsider feature do you find the most helpful??
Well I find the front page as the most helpful becasue
it keeps you in touch with the newest things happening in
Webkinz world and I think it is really useful!!!
soccerchik671 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 08:44 AM   #4107
techradw
Gifted

HP#1FAN is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the pet name section is the most helpful because you could have some great ideas thrown at you!P.S.I love the following webkinz:bokbok::clyde::goo::pg::toucan:
Old 08-01-2008, 08:48 AM   #4108

rudyrobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Most people would say that the forum is most helpful. Not me! I think that the two most helpful parts of would be the Pet of the Month update and the front page stories. The front page tells me all I need to know about Webkinz, including the next two month's Pet of the Month!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #4109

AvocaMI is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the whats new section in the news paper is the most helpful because it tells you everything new thats haping in webkinz world. :bas::bas::bas::bas:
AvocaMI is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:46 AM   #4110
amarta

tink.24 has a spectacular aura about

I find the curio shop rares helpful, so I know when I can get what I need. I also really like the reciepes so that I can make new things for my pets. I also find the items list that shows the rares because I can go to and see what else I need to buy to finish my rooms.
tink.24 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania