Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #3981
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find almost everything on WI helpful, but...
The Thing I find most helpful on WebkinzInsider is finding out the Rare item of the day. It's more helpful then you think.
Pupcake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #3982

MamaBirdie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Since I am new to Webkinz and Webkinz Insider this year it is difficult for me to pick just one favorie or helpful thing. But I guess the ones I use the most right now are the forum and its help with knowing when to check Artes shop for rare items and I love to browse thru the houses to get decorating ideas Don't know what I'd do without you guys!!
MamaBirdie is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:43 AM   #3983
bsobdancer3 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful feature in webkinz is the forum after you first join you really dont know what to do. It helps you learn about what there is to do on webkinz insider. I also find the front page helpful to because it tells you what is coming in webkinz world before it even happens. You guys rock and thanks for every thing you do for this website.

Bsobdancer3 owner of 33 webkinz!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:43 AM   #3984
gizmo129319
Lil Kinz
gizmo129319 is an unknown quantity at this point

the new cheeky contest totally rocks. I love webkinz insider.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #3985
quackameloo

snowflake223 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's so hard picking out one the I think is helpful because there's a lot but something I find very helpful is in the Webkinz Information Center where it shows what jobs happen when in the employment office. Now I can pick my favorite jobs and do the employment office on those hours without having to do a job that I didn't like.
snowflake223 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:04 AM   #3986
Lil Kinz
Jakeally is an unknown quantity at this point

posting is the best part.
Jakeally is offline Male
Old 07-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #3987
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the wigev the most helpful so that I am fair with the new traders.

thanks for being a part of my life that makes it better
Monalisa
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:22 AM   #3988
Woohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Susiebobb is just really niceSusiebobb is just really nice

I have delayed answering this question because I really had to think hard about it! There are just so many features in WI that I find useful and have grown to love.
But since I ranted about how much I love WI in last month's contest entry, I'll keep this a bit shorter

I think I have to say that the WebkinzInsider feature I find most useful is the WIGEV. I refer to it almost every day, even when I am not doing any trading. It helps me see pictures of what items look like, it helps me know if an item (or pet) has been retired. It does the obvious, helping me understand values and trade values for items. It helps me know if an item was a click to win, holiday gift, or w shop item. And it lets me know when those items were/are available.

So out of all the wonderful WI features, that is why I think the WIGEV is the most useful feature.

Thank you all for this wonderful and helpful site!!
Susiebobb
Susiebobb is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:37 AM   #3989

hollistergal134 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't get it i am new and all but how can u win that stuff?
hollistergal134 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:49 AM   #3990

leannemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm new here, thanks for all the tips in your website, especially the forums about the games!
leannemb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania