Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 02:01 AM   #3961
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I really appreciate the stickies: Some people have used some serious brain power trying to figure out how to win e.g. trophies, jelly bean challenges, etc... Also not to mention the most amazing comprehensive lists of items, etc....
dcarbine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 07:11 AM   #3962
My other car is a
Webkinz :)

surfbum787 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most helpful aspect of I find to be is the Time Table for Asian, European, and American Rare items. All I have to do is click on forum, and it automatically appears at the top of the WI page I'm browsing.A quick glance at the American Rare time, and I am able to go on WW and get a cool rare item thanks to the super advanced psychic knowledge of WI Hehe, thanks, WI! And super contest!
Love,
-aa
Old 07-30-2008, 07:38 AM   #3963
webkinzlover679 is an unknown quantity at this point

What WebkinzInsider feature helps you the most?

The forum page. The forum page helps me because it tells me the answers to me Webkinz questions.
webkinzlover679 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 08:51 AM   #3964

kalliekokoa is an unknown quantity at this point

i find the WI cook book the most helpful, my friends who dont know the secret recipes love it to!!
kalliekokoa is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 08:56 AM   #3965
scruffypup411

StellaLuna is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think it's really helpful knowing all the inside scoop; What the KAcademy prizes are going to be, what new webkinz are coming out, which pets are retiring, you guys are just doing a great job running WI all together!:ppony:
StellaLuna is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 08:58 AM   #3966
Hockey Is My Life

scrubsfanatic is on a distinguished road

I find the forum to be the most useful because I can go on there and find out the latest information and if I am having a problem with WW I can find out if others are having the problem or if they have had it before and how to fix it!
scrubsfanatic is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 09:13 AM   #3967
Lil Kinz
donovandjk is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz Insider has so many helpful tools available to it's members. The one that i use the most would probably be the Recipes page. I love amking recipes for my webkinz and webinz insider is just so helpful with that.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:29 AM   #3968
bbinmn is an unknown quantity at this point

Which Webkinz Insider Feature to you find the most helpful?

ALL OF THEM!! I am new! But if I had to pick just 1 I would say the forum because there os soooo much sharing and anwers and help and knowledge!

Thank you everyone!

BB
Old 07-30-2008, 09:34 AM   #3969
emilysdoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

:acs:I love everything about webkinz, but the one thing I find most helpful is the forum , so I can find out what time and what rare item is on.:el1::ccat::bt:
Old 07-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #3970
Kingsisland1 is on a distinguished road

Webkininsider has helped me so much. You would not beleive all the rare items I have sold in the W Shop that were rare and exclusive items. I have sold at least 3 super beds to the W shop. I only need 1 more. Thank You insider.

Does anyone else have problems naming rooms? I got the croccidile and they won't except it. I am running out of house rooms ideas.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania