Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #3951
Webkinz :)

Amanda287611 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think that the most important Webkinz Insider feature is the front page, so that all of your viewers are updated on the most important information as soon as possible.
I also think it's wonder you work so hard on this website.
Sincerely,
Amanda287611
Amanda287611 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 09:05 PM   #3952
iamirishredhead

jennibrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I haven't found anything on this site that is not helpful. There is so much info, it's hard to wade through it all. I love that you can post a "newbie" question and many people are willing to reply helpfully and not make you feel like an *****. But I have to say that my favorite is the charm forest forum, it has helped a ton!
jennibrown is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #3953

dogy2197 is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe the mosr important WI Page is the front! It has so many cool updates, that would normally take me a week or two to find out on Webkinz!:bas:
dogy2197 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 09:57 PM   #3954
mom2eden is an unknown quantity at this point

I use the Curio shop threads to find out what the rare is going to be each day. It really helps me decide if I want to make sure I log in at the rare times.

I'm grateful for all the work the late night asian account holders do to post the overnight rare items.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:11 PM   #3955
Lil Kinz
chinese girl8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ummmmm........ I'm not sure which feature on webkinzinsider i find the most helpful. I liek everything about webkinzinsider. I'm going to say...........the information on when and what rare items are going to be in the curio shop.

I just recently got the :toucan:

---------- chinese girl8 added 4 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

I want to change my answer. Again, there is nothing that is not helpful on
Uhhhhh........I think it is a tie between the front page and the forum. The front page has so many helpful updates I love. And the forum, well, I can't explain it but it is awesome!

Last edited by chinese girl8; 07-29-2008 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #3956
You wish you were a
Gift Guru

ala0 is on a distinguished road

I think the most helpful part here is the news. It is always updated and about stuff really interesting. WI tells you new found recipes, new Webkinz/lil Kinz, new stuf on Webkinz, and soo much more! That is only one of the great things here though...
Old 07-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #3957
Lil Kinz
cbpmmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the front page to be the most helpful.
Thanks!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:06 AM   #3958
HeDied4Me.ILive4Him.

JesusFreak95 is on a distinguished road

I think the news is the most helpful.
JesusFreak95 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 01:19 AM   #3959
Adean1993

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

The WebkinzInsider feature i find the most helpful is the pet names because i always have problems on thinking names. i have reffered this site to many of my friends and they enjoy it as much as i do. i would like to thank the people who made this website!!! Great job.

---------- adean1993 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

ooh i forgot my username: adean1993

Last edited by adean1993; 07-30-2008 at 01:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
adean1993 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 01:33 AM   #3960
16053help

16053help is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

hello I am new to these sites and only own 2 webkinz. I found your cookbooks just so awesome it helped me and my sister out alot. You are awesome for posting that stuff. Thanks soooo much..:acs:
16053help is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania