Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 06:12 PM   #3941
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like the front page news and Job Center!!!
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 06:42 PM   #3942
Lil Kinz
plugplug85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most helpful feature on WebkinzInsider is how they show the most important things that you can't find on Webkinz World that you absolutely need to know, especially when a member has a new pet that no one else has. :toucan:

I think is # 1!!!
plugplug85 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #3943
Lil Kinz
webkinzlovah is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the forum most helpful, because I've gotten many names for my Webkinz there.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:00 PM   #3944
Lil Kinz
brookieboo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

well i think my personal fav is where they show u the new upcoming webkinz before they come out!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #3945
shelbylew
shelbylew is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
i think the bst feacher is the house pictures because it gives me ideas.:easter::samoyed:
Old 07-29-2008, 07:45 PM   #3946
HTB97

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

Hi. I'm Hannah. I would have to say that I love this website altogether, but the thing I found the most helpful would be the homepage. It's got all the good stuff that you really want to know, kinda like the weekly newspaper. I love WI from the bottom of my heart, and you've inspired me to make my own Webkinz website. I'll let you know when It's finished (it might take a while). Bye!
htb97 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #3947
smoochdog
Gifted
Webkinz007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WebkinzInsider feature that I use and like the most, is the Curio Shop thread, I use it all the time to see what special items Arte has to give, and how much money i have to save up to get them.

Thanks for keeping all the webkinz fans on top of everything there is to know about Webkinz World
Old 07-29-2008, 08:08 PM   #3948
chuhulil

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

I think that tthe Webkinzinsider feature that is most helpful is the
Recipes.
rocks

I totally want theor the:bas:.
chuhulil is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:29 PM   #3949

texasgirly is an unknown quantity at this point

the most helpful is the recipes!!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:35 PM   #3950
CMMama

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

the WI feature I find most helpful is the forum. I can look for answers to any questions I have and if I can't find an answer, I can ask. People are very helpful around here!

-- CMMama
scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania