Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #3931
Lil Kinz

Horses_Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love where it talks about future itemz and petz!!!!!!!!!!!

Newest Webkinz of my 8-:ppony:-Rose
Horses_Rock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 04:12 PM   #3932
Lil Kinz
wildkid2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature that i use the most is the home page to find out what new things are going on in the webkinz world. I would also like to say hi to every one at webkinzinsider.
wildkid2000
Old 07-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #3933
Lil Kinz
kant101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hi my name is Miley. I love webkinz.

---------- kant101 added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
I love looking at the Secret Recipes. I also like seeing future webkinz. Now I can make all kinds of food for my pets.:cs:

Last edited by kant101; 07-29-2008 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kant101 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 04:47 PM   #3934
Lil Kinz
murphlvr123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hi my name is megan and this is my first post.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #3935
Webkinz :)

QTpa2T is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Omg before I found WI I had NO LIFE because I had to check the curio shop EVERY HOUR just in case there was something rare that I needed. NOW....I can just come here & see what will be in there & what time it will be there. Now I can go out and enjoy my pool or whatever thanks to yall
QTpa2T is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:10 PM   #3936
Lil Kinz
Easterbunny10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find that the future webkinz is helpful because i could ask my mom to get it for me the day it comes out and to share with WebkinzInsider my new discovery!:bas:
Old 07-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #3937
Lil Kinz
xxmunchkinn27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the most helpful part of webkinz insider

webkinz insider is the best! the whole website is EXTREMELY helpful, but the best part is the recipies. it is alot easier to come on this site and look up a recipe here than trying to find out on my own. but the whole site is GREAT!!!

:cs::pgn::rbt::samoyed::bdog::bdog: (my webkinz )

thank you for considering me to win !!
xxmunchkinn27 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #3938
jjd71
Lil Kinz
jendel is an unknown quantity at this point

I like reading about the new pets that are not yet available. It really gives me and my kids something to look forward to!:pgn:
Old 07-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #3939
Lil Kinz
diamondclaus is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite feature would have 2 be the front page!!!!!rock!!!!!
diamondclaus is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #3940
pinkinggreen
Webkinz :)
pinkinggreen is an unknown quantity at this point

The webkinisider section that I find most helpful is the rare items section. I like this section because it tells me how much to save up for the items and when they were last saw. I am have almost all of the rare items.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I am also the proud owner of over 50 webkinz:abn::bt: these are only a few
pinkinggreen is offline Male
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania