Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #3921
Webkinz :)
maggiellie11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think that the recipie notices are really helpful because then i know what is going on! love ya and i too

---------- maggiellie11 added 5 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

love the whimsy dragon

Last edited by maggiellie11; 07-29-2008 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maggiellie11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 02:14 PM   #3922
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which Webkinz Feature do you find the most helpful?

I find the daily rares notification in Arte's Curio Shop the most helpful. I can't be online all day, so knowing something we need is coming up helps us to plan accordingly.

Thanks
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 02:46 PM   #3923
Lil Kinz
znikbew321 is an unknown quantity at this point

the webkinz news area. i love it.
znikbew321 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 03:04 PM   #3924

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

EVERYTHING!! I ♥ the front page AlOT! But I have to say my favorite is..
The Daily rares items at the curio shop, Because then I know when to go on WW, And also not alot of people are on level 7 at the curio shop, where arte tells you when he has a rare items, and now I'm really excited now!!

Last edited by Love_Danielle; 07-29-2008 at 03:06 PM..
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 03:14 PM   #3925

EmilyMak4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the Webkinz Guide and Tours best.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:23 PM   #3926
Lil Kinz
meaganeliz2190 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the employment office job times! My favorive job is Dr. Quack's Assistant!!!
meaganeliz2190 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 03:32 PM   #3927
giggler9

serenabean is on a distinguished road

my favorite is teh front page cause I can see what new is coming and just the general forum to see what is going on in WW
Old 07-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #3928
Lil Kinz
reb231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything
reb231 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 03:55 PM   #3929
Lil Kinz
blondie6595 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature on Webkinz Insider that helps me most is the recipes section. I love making my pets somthing new that is not in the cookbook on webkinz. I go to the recipes section on WI atleast once a day.:bas:
blondie6595 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 03:58 PM   #3930
Lil Kinz
oliverfam6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Forum and getting new ideas and tips THANKS!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania