Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #3871
icy
Webkinz :)
icy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I like finding recipes what would be nice is if you had a conection to webkinz. Plus if you guys need to update your info more often.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 06:02 PM   #3872
Lauren221
Lauren221 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature on WI I find most useful is the FORUM. I use it ALL the time. I think it's the most helpful/useful because you can get help and tips on EVERYTHING Webkinz. And there are so many different categories, it's so easy to use, too!

-Lauren221
Old 07-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #3873
Territot

Territot is on a distinguished road

I think everything, the pet name section, and how-to section are helpful!
Territot is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #3874
vollyballrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

I think webkinz insider is most helpful on the webkinz help i need a name for my pet and also the webkinz recipes for webkinz .com and i love how they tell you what pet is going to be in that month. I love WI
Old 07-28-2008, 06:57 PM   #3875
waddlingfun

Fluffie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I find the WI Cookbook most helpful. I also find all of those articles on different happenings. I couldn't say just one!! This website RULES!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #3876
Lil Kinz

kita135 is an unknown quantity at this point

:gor: My favorite part of WI is the secret recipe
Old 07-28-2008, 07:28 PM   #3877
Lil Kinz
12blacko34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im new i hope im doing this right. i think the most helpful thing is the names. they make up some realy cool names for different webkinz.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:34 PM   #3878
petlover603

petlover603 is on a distinguished road

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

I would have to say.......The pet names, i'm not very good at choosing names
Old 07-28-2008, 07:35 PM   #3879
Lil Kinz
bls888 is an unknown quantity at this point

I use the cookbook alot. It is neat seeing all the different things that you can make.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #3880
Lil Kinz
monkeebaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature of Webkinz Insider that i find the most useful is the "Future Webkinz" feature. It helps keep me informed of upcoming webkinz so that I can pass this information along to customers at the store I work at. It's always very exciting to say "Have you heard, There's going to be a (insert new webkinz) webkinz soon?"

I also enjoy the recipes section. It gives me new foods to make for my webkinz so that they don't have to eat the same thing all the time. It's also nice to be able to send unique foods to my webkinz friends.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania